You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: ASA 14's

Default ASA 14's

Anyone heard about them being voted out next year?

They were voted on by the Semipro's and Pro's. I know they were voted out but its still ultimately up to Mike Terrel. If he gets rid of them I beleive they are still gonna be used in the shoot downs because of the score board.

jame is correct...but if you are not in an unknown 50 yard class (pro's and semi-pro's) then I believe that you will not be affected....and the 14's will still be in play for you.

And just so you all know....it would not have made a difference this past weekend who won. Jame hit TEN 12's, ONE 14 and only ONE 8 on Saturday....so he would have whipped us anyway!

Great shooting Jame!
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

I agree with DR, believe it will only effect the pro and semi pro classes

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
    jame is correct...but if you are not in an unknown 50 yard class (pro's and semi-pro's) then I believe that you will not be affected....and the 14's will still be in play for you.

And just so you all know....it would not have made a difference this past weekend who won. Jame hit TEN 12's, ONE 14 and only ONE 8 on Saturday....so he would have whipped us anyway!

Great shooting Jame!
    No but I guarantee you that the 14's were there to get on Sunday and I didnt shoot at one of them. I wanted to really bad. Just didnt need them.

Thanks again DR.