You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default ASA Question can someone answer

    How many semi events did Mcarthey win or any pro that now shoots in the pro circuit win?


    How many semi pro and open pro events have been won in a row by one person?

    Winning three in a row is quite an accoplishment with the talent of archers.

    Winning a possiable five in a row like Jame Jamison can do if he wins the Classic is insane.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carter County Mo
    Posts
    76

    Default

    McCarthy won 5 out of 7 in 05. I am not sure if they were consecutive. Will have to look.
    Jame is not insane he is inhuman

  3. #3
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Im quessing

    Quote Originally Posted by bowmender View Post
    McCarthy won 5 out of 7 in 05. I am not sure if they were consecutive. Will have to look.
    Jame is not insane he is inhuman
    Dan record is going to be tied.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    467

    Default

    I beleive Danny won 3 in a row back in 03 in the semipro class. Regardless of how many I won Danny McCarthy is a stud. I think it is cool as heck just to have my name mentioned in the same sentence.
    I will work really hard to make it 5 in a row and I know I can with the support from my family and having friend like DB and others who have really beleived in me this season. Without the awesome shooters like Lyle Plum, Chad Hilburn and Luke Pettigrew and great friends there is no way I would have done as well as I have. They have pushed me really hard cause I hate getting beat by anyone.
    Thanks DB for you support.
    Jame

  5. #5
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default No need for thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    I beleive Danny won 3 in a row back in 03 in the semipro class. Regardless of how many I won Danny McCarthy is a stud. I think it is cool as heck just to have my name mentioned in the same sentence.
    I will work really hard to make it 5 in a row and I know I can with the support from my family and having friend like DB and others who have really beleived in me this season. Without the awesome shooters like Lyle Plum, Chad Hilburn and Luke Pettigrew and great friends there is no way I would have done as well as I have. They have pushed me really hard cause I hate getting beat by anyone.
    Thanks DB for you support.
    Jame
    I knew you had something special five or six years ago when you stop shooting to support your family. Your just showing me what I saw was the real deal at the state indoor shoot. Guys that can shoot 300 60X with ease dont happen by chance. Im just one of many fans of you Jame. Keep up the shooting and Hoyt lucky to have you shooting for them
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  6. #6
    Junior Member hutchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durant, OK
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Dude I'm just ready for the pro shootdown next yearat Paris hangin with the Jame fanclub....................Gonna be awesome


    I don't know one person that works harder than he does to earn where he his.

  7. #7
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I knew you had something special five or six years ago when you stop shooting to support your family. Your just showing me what I saw was the real deal at the state indoor shoot. Guys that can shoot 300 60X with ease dont happen by chance. Im just one of many fans of you Jame. Keep up the shooting and Hoyt lucky to have you shooting for them
    DB

    I'm proud to say I've shot with Jame, back when he was the young stud we called "The Oklahoma Kid", whenever he came to Brownwood to shoot.

    He quickly developed a reputation around here, as a competitive and respected shooter.

    Maybe when he's the big famous Open Pro stud we all know he can be, he'll come back to our small town club.

    Seriously though, congrats on an awesome season man, looking forward to watching you blow them off the stakes next year.

    ..............................

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    I'm proud to say I've shot with Jame, back when he was the young stud we called "The Oklahoma Kid", whenever he came to Brownwood to shoot.

    He quickly developed a reputation around here, as a competitive and respected shooter.

    Maybe when he's the big famous Open Pro stud we all know he can be, he'll come back to our small town club.

    Seriously though, congrats on an awesome season man, looking forward to watching you blow them off the stakes next year.
    Thanks everyone. I still wished I could go by the name OK Kid. Im just to old to be called that now.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Okla.
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    I beleive Danny won 3 in a row back in 03 in the semipro class. Regardless of how many I won Danny McCarthy is a stud. I think it is cool as heck just to have my name mentioned in the same sentence.
    I will work really hard to make it 5 in a row and I know I can with the support from my family and having friend like DB and others who have really beleived in me this season. Without the awesome shooters like Lyle Plum, Chad Hilburn and Luke Pettigrew and great friends there is no way I would have done as well as I have. They have pushed me really hard cause I hate getting beat by anyone.
    Thanks DB for you support.
    Jame
    I think you are right about D Mc in 03 but in 07 i think he did win 4 in a row in pro class not sure but i think he did. Anyway 4 in a row in semi pro class is awsome you are the man or should i say ( The Kid )

  10. #10
    Senior Member hstubblefield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Yeah jame has done won 4 in a row WOW! And now he is on 2 5 in a row great guy and a Awsome Shooter
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carter County Mo
    Posts
    76

    Default 4 in a row in ANY class is a great acomplishment!!

    Dan did win 4 in a row in 05 shooting the pro class.

    Good luck at the Classic Jame.

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Golden Key The Answer Release
    By dewbage in forum WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 08:28 PM
  2. Golden Key Answer release
    By dewbage in forum Stabilizers and Releases
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 06:01 PM
  3. Is this the answer to oil
    By Holy Smokes in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 10:43 PM
  4. really important question. can someone answer fast?
    By Werd in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 01:32 AM
  5. Please answer our poll on bow classifieds
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •