You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Wtb Lh Bow

Default Wtb Lh Bow

I'm looking to get back into archery and was wondering if anybody had an older left handed bow that they wanted to sell. I'm looking for something 29.5-30" draw and 60-70lb, I'll consider something ligther though. I'd like to find something under 300 bucks. Thanks Nick

nicholasstone@att.net

Default bow for sale

email sent

Default Ross Cardiac

Hey I have a Ross Cardiac #60-70 with a 29'' Draw will take 300 for bare bow.

email sent.

Default 2008 bowtech diamond the rock

Quote Originally Posted by nickstone View Post
    I'm looking to get back into archery and was wondering if anybody had an older left handed bow that they wanted to sell. I'm looking for something 29.5-30" draw and 60-70lb, I'll consider something ligther though. I'd like to find something under 300 bucks. Thanks Nick

nicholasstone@att.net
    i have a 2008 bowtech diamond the rock ready to shoot wisker biskit rest ,true glo sights ,peep ,string loop,quiver. 350.00

Ive got a left handed hoyt intruder set now at 55 lbs but the limbs r not maxed out yet 28-30 draw at 28 in now but u can take allen wrenches to lengthen out the draw. Trophy Taker fall away rest with a three pin sight.for 150.00. you can contact me at coldfrontrec@yahoo.com. My name is justin