You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default Athens Archery Staff Shooter openings

    Athens Archery is looking to fill several National field staff shooting spots.

    Please contact me at rrudd@townofargos.com for an application.

    We are taking applications from all 50 states.

    Thank you,
    Rodney Rudd
    Athens Archery Staff coordinator

  2. #2
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    2010 we will have a contingency money program.



    by the way we just released our Accomplice 34" and will be releasing the Accomplice 37" later this fall.

  3. #3
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Are you looking for tournament and hunting staffers?????
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  4. #4
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    Are you looking for tournament and hunting staffers?????
    We will be filling both Pro Staff and Field Staff positions.

    We are looking for hunters as well.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Excellant

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    2010 we will have a contingency money program.



    by the way we just released our Accomplice 34" and will be releasing the Accomplice 37" later this fall.
    It great to see a bow manufactuer willing to support archers. I feel it pays off for them always. Must be good bows if Rodney can hit anything with them.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  6. #6
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    It great to see a bow manufactuer willing to support archers. I feel it pays off for them always. Must be good bows if Rodney can hit anything with them.
    DB
    I really liked how Alpine decided to put money back in the hands of its shooters and we are going to follow suit.

    Terry Doody (ProStaff) took 2nd place at Nelsonville in AHC, was beat by 1 point.

    He was shooting our 32" Accomplice and using our Omega rest and using hunting shafts.

    Rodney didnt do so swell at Nelsonville,,but it wasnt the bows fault...


  7. #7
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default I know the feeling Rodney

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    I really liked how Alpine decided to put money back in the hands of its shooters and we are going to follow suit.

    Terry Doody (ProStaff) took 2nd place at Nelsonville in AHC, was beat by 1 point.

    He was shooting our 32" Accomplice and using our Omega rest and using hunting shafts.

    Rodney didnt do so swell at Nelsonville,,but it wasnt the bows fault...

    This weekend wasnt my best showing as well. My shooting was fine, it was that range finder in my head that was broken Hopefully I get it together at Columbus. 109 degee is just not fun for us fat boys. I do agree Alpine is showing it can be done in both amatuers and pro level.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    lenapah oklahoma
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Looks like Athens is stepping up to the plate. Great job Rodney!

  9. #9
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyD View Post
    Looks like Athens is stepping up to the plate. Great job Rodney!
    Hoping for a Grand Slam.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    lenapah oklahoma
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Hoping for a Grand Slam.
    Well, you have two on base already. Hey, round those edges a little! Lol

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Great Old USA!
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Is this exclusively to people already shooting the Athens line? Or is it a discounted incentive program to flood the country with the equipment and shirts that people buy into at a discount and then shoot to promote.

    If you do already have some equipment or you buy in, how do you sign up or what is required in the pro and field
    Are you supposed to hunt every week during the hunt or when you can get away if signing up for field?

    Sounds interesting thanks

  12. #12
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mias View Post
    Is this exclusively to people already shooting the Athens line? Or is it a discounted incentive program to flood the country with the equipment and shirts that people buy into at a discount and then shoot to promote.

    If you do already have some equipment or you buy in, how do you sign up or what is required in the pro and field
    Are you supposed to hunt every week during the hunt or when you can get away if signing up for field?

    Sounds interesting thanks
    Everything is explained in the App process. If interested please send me an email at:

    rrudd@townofargos.com

    Thanks,

    Rodney

  13. #13
    Senior Member hunter2678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Info sent..
    Extreme Strings Staff......www.extremebowstrings.com

  14. #14
    Bow In Hand! okarcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Very good looking bow. Great looking desing with all quality parts. Look forward to seeing the specs on the 37.
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

  15. #15
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okarcher View Post
    Very good looking bow. Great looking desing with all quality parts. Look forward to seeing the specs on the 37.
    we are working on

    37" ATA
    7 BH

    320+ IBO

  16. #16
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Apps went out this morning

  17. #17
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    I will only be sending out apps through midnight tonight.

    Thanks

  18. #18
    Junior Member bocomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hartsburg,MO
    Posts
    20

    Default

    This is a awesome opportunity. Thank u athens and rodney.

  19. #19
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Thanks for all that applied.

    Please have your app returned by the 20th.

    I will then start making my selection.

    I will be sending Contracts out on the 27th of July.

    Again, Thanks you all very much for showing interest in our company.
    __________________

  20. #20
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Actually I have moved the date up and I wil be sending Contracts via email as early as this Friday and should have them all sent by Monday the 27th.

Similar Threads

  1. Staff Shooter
    By Hkdfrlife in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
  2. 3DShoots.com Staff shooter wins Open B
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 09:24 AM
  3. 3Dshoots.com staff shooter takes 9th in FL
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 12:56 AM
  4. 3DShoots.com staff shooter takes 5th at ASA Classic
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 09:30 AM
  5. 3DShoots.com Staff shooter takes 3rd in PA
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •