You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default ASA Semi Pro class

Can Jame Jamison win Five in a row?

You know he got some compitition that going to do all they can to not let number five happen.

Lyle Plum won the Oklahoma semi pro state event. Has to be a convident builder.

Lots of shooter capable of good scores.

Classic going to be a dandy for sure in this class!
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Its gonna be tough but I think I have everything lined out since last weekend but Lyle and Chad are gonna be tough to beat right along with everyone else to. I wish everyone good luck.
    Jame

Sure, why not? You think maybe he already peaked???
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by TMax27 View Post
    Sure, why not? You think maybe he already peaked???
    I have not peaked yet. I am still like a little kid in a candy store when it comes to a shoot. Just didnt have a great weekend last weekend. Got some things right this week on my bow and I will be ready for what ever comes in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    I have not peaked yet. I am still like a little kid in a candy store when it comes to a shoot. Just didnt have a great weekend last weekend. Got some things right this week on my bow and I will be ready for what ever comes in front of me.

Good to hear! I will proud to say that an Okie won the Semi-Pro at the Classic.
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

Jame is going 2 win and I think hilburn will be in the top 3
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Quote Originally Posted by hstubblefield View Post
    Jame is going 2 win and I think hilburn will be in the top 3
    My hope is that Me, lyle, Chad or Luke Can make top three. I think that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    My hope is that Me, lyle, Chad or Luke Can make top three. I think that would be awesome.
    Yall can
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

I dont know you from adam but i wish you all the luck. Congrats on a awesome year and a win at the classic will be the iceing on the cake.

Mark

I think Jame's ready.
    He won our Texas state shoot with 20 up on a very tough course.
    Good luck Jame.
    Hoyt - Vortex - Carter - SureLoc - Easton - Doinker
    www.ibatx.org

Don't think that Lyle beating him did anything but help Jame.................I would bet my last dollar that all that did was motivate him...........I bet he has been working on yardage dang near everyday since.

Jame's got a competitive nature.........It doesn't matter if your playing cards or shooting bows. He wants to win and I wouldn't expect less than him to put notch #5 on his belt..........................

BTW- When he goes pro I can only imagine the practice schedule cause he won't be happy unless he is in every shootoff with a chance to win.

BTW.....................Am I wrong but I thought jame shot decent at state. Looked to me from the scores that Lyle was on fire. Not trying to take anything away from Lyle. Lyle is a good shooter and a nice guy too boot

I see jame 40up at the classic
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

I want to start by saying when you reach the Semi Pro Class the guys that stay in the top 5 all year are BAD A$$ SHOOTERS!!! Anyone can have a bad day and if that happens the next one is knocking on the door. As far as State Shoots go Jame had a bad day at OKL and Lyle was a MAD MAN!!! TX State shoot right the opposite. I have known Jame for a long time and he has coached me allot so i think i know him well. The Okla state shoot i rode with him and the ride home was LOOONG!! I gave him so much crap about Lyle giving it to him and did for week! I rode with Jame to TX as well and knew that when we got there he was ready.

Lyle Plum, I just meet him and he's a nice guy and a great shooter as well. I got to BS with him a bit at TX and at Jame's shoot day before. Lyle is very competitive as well and hates to loose just like the rest of us! But cant win them all and at TX it was Lyle's day to have problems. Bottom line is when you reach the level Jame , Lyle and Luke are at if your not 120% on your game things can change in a second!!!

I wish all you guys GOOD LUCK!! IF YA LL NEED SOME LESSONS BEFORE YA GO LET ME KNOW!!

Oh crap.................Eugene found 3dshoots......................

Default Hard to teach an old dog new tricks

Quote Originally Posted by okoutlaw View Post
    I want to start by saying when you reach the Semi Pro Class the guys that stay in the top 5 all year are BAD A$$ SHOOTERS!!! Anyone can have a bad day and if that happens the next one is knocking on the door. As far as State Shoots go Jame had a bad day at OKL and Lyle was a MAD MAN!!! TX State shoot right the opposite. I have known Jame for a long time and he has coached me allot so i think i know him well. The Okla state shoot i rode with him and the ride home was LOOONG!! I gave him so much crap about Lyle giving it to him and did for week! I rode with Jame to TX as well and knew that when we got there he was ready.

Lyle Plum, I just meet him and he's a nice guy and a great shooter as well. I got to BS with him a bit at TX and at Jame's shoot day before. Lyle is very competitive as well and hates to loose just like the rest of us! But cant win them all and at TX it was Lyle's day to have problems. Bottom line is when you reach the level Jame , Lyle and Luke are at if your not 120% on your game things can change in a second!!!

I wish all you guys GOOD LUCK!! IF YA LL NEED SOME LESSONS BEFORE YA GO LET ME KNOW!!
    I could use a few lessons but getting ready to head east in about an hour. Ill keep Jame in line out there. He going to have to shoot to win at the Classic. Nothing easy in his class. JUst good to see so many Okies doing well. Dont forget about Luke Pettigrew, he gets hot and puts two good days together him and Chad Hilburn can do some serious shooting. Marty from Texas is capable as well. Just a fun class. At Texas with half known yardage Jame was a garanteed win. Ill have camera and try and get some shots and post Sunday for everyone.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I could use a few lessons but getting ready to head east in about an hour. Ill keep Jame in line out there. He going to have to shoot to win at the Classic. Nothing easy in his class. JUst good to see so many Okies doing well. Dont forget about Luke Pettigrew, he gets hot and puts two good days together him and Chad Hilburn can do some serious shooting. Marty from Texas is capable as well. Just a fun class. At Texas with half known yardage Jame was a garanteed win. Ill have camera and try and get some shots and post Sunday for everyone.
    DB
    Marty Suber is a great shooter I could see him in the top 3
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Jerry Whittington

I'm feeling a little better today!