You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Brand New mathews S.B. XT

Here is a brand new XT I recieved as payment for helping out in the local proshop during the rush times, this bow is all set up ready too hunt only 10 arrows fired out of it indoors too paper tune thats it you get XT 70# @ 30"
    Nap quick tune rest, extreme optic fiber sight and level camo, simms stabalizer, tru peep illiminator button, wrist sling, all the goodies that come with bow from mathews plus 6 brand new goldtips 5575, and 6brand new thunderheads 100 grain, arrows are fletched with the new blazer vanes and fly like darts, all for 700.00 your looking at saving 400 bucks, Iam a stickbow shooter myself, you also get a truefire power release all branf new release is 60.00, I will ship priority mail and insured for 25.00, Ill pay anything over.

Default new mathews XT

Or will except best offer , thanks jbuck

Do you have any pics? Can it be easily converted to a 29" draw? I'm looking to buy within the next few days.

Do you take paypal? Where are you located? I'm in KY. Will I still get the warranty?

Thanks!

chris

too go down too 29 you would have too buy another cam which runs about 80.00, I would like M.O.r cashier check, if you would still like pics let me know , Iam from Pa. thanks John

Default hello

is the bow right handed and is it still forsale?

Default mathews XT

Yes the bow is right handed and is still for sale, like I had mentioned all is brand new, thanks John jbuck9@hotmail.com

Default Mathews XT SOLD

Bow is Sold
    Last edited by jbuck9; 09-15-2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: SOLD

Default Reply to bow add

Quote Originally Posted by jbuck9 View Post
    Here is a brand new XT I recieved as payment for helping out in the local proshop during the rush times, this bow is all set up ready too hunt only 10 arrows fired out of it indoors too paper tune thats it you get XT 70# @ 30"
    Nap quick tune rest, extreme optic fiber sight and level camo, simms stabalizer, tru peep illiminator button, wrist sling, all the goodies that come with bow from mathews plus 6 brand new goldtips 5575, and 6brand new thunderheads 100 grain, arrows are fletched with the new blazer vanes and fly like darts, all for 700.00 your looking at saving 400 bucks, Iam a stickbow shooter myself, you also get a truefire power release all branf new release is 60.00, I will ship priority mail and insured for 25.00, Ill pay anything over.
    =I'm interested in your bow is it a right hand bow and do you have any picturesmy email address is williegcantrell@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by willieg View Post
    =I'm interested in your bow is it a right hand bow and do you have any picturesmy email address is williegcantrell@hotmail.com
    He has not been on here since Sept. 15 2006. So I doubt he will be answering you anytime soon. SORRY.

"HONDA"

Thats just funny, plain ol funny!!!