You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Nice wood bow rack for trade for rifle scope, bow sights, rest see ad

This rack is unfinished in the pic. I can stain and finish it either dark brown or a golden color or leave natural or leave unfinished and let you stain and finish the color you want.

It is made from reclaimed solid ash lumber, holds 2 dozen arrows and one bow. Locking storage compartment for broadheads.

I was selling these over on the "other" site a year or two ago for $200.

There is about $100 in materials alone in it and that is the approximate equivalent value I am looking for. If I stain and finish it will add a little to the value. I have plenty of scrap for you to use as stain test pieces I can include.

I'd like to trade for the following or ????? plus or minus cash.

Decent used rifle scope, 3-7x, 40-50mm or thereabouts
    3 or 4 pin site similar to the Viper shown in the pic (no Cobra stuff)
    A bow vice
    Athens Omega rest
    Octange Hostage Pro Rest with the new brushes

No shipping on this. Sorry. It is too large to ship economically. Must pick up at my residence in east-central Indiana.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bbaumer; 07-22-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Here's a pic showing the colors I mentioned.

I also have all the pieces cut and prepped for one more rack if anyone is interested in two racks.

I don't intend to make any more for sale as these are a lot of labor for pretty much zero profit. (Try drilling 72 - 1/2" holes and then chamfer them sometime and see how long it takes! ) These will be the last two, and your last chance.

Oh - racks have pre-drilled mounting holes 16" O.C. to mount to studs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bbaumer; 07-22-2009 at 06:21 PM.

wow those are some nice projects! Someone is going to be a very lucky person to get one.
    Welcome to New Jersey..Home of where the weak are killed and eaten

Parker Spitfire bow,HHA Prong Rest,Montanna Black Gold Fiber Optics,Cabelas Carbon Hunter Arrows

Quote Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
    wow those are some nice projects! Someone is going to be a very lucky person to get one.
    Thanks.

Yes, they are nice even if I do say so myself.

Still have the assembled, ready to finish rack and the unassembled one too.

Open to trades.

Other trade possibilities:

1. Terminator Light Select shafts or at least a dozen similar hunting shafts. Need to be uncut or at least 29".

2. A few packs of Grim Reaper 100grain heads.

3. Carter Solution 3 release.

4. I would trade for a bunch of smaller stuff like several packs of 4" duravanes, assorted peeps, d-loop material, center serving material, maybe a little rubber tube (I don't use it but sometimes friends want it).

5. Ladder or climbing stand in good working order. Kinda like ladders better.

6. Combinations of above plus or minus $ to even up the deal.

hi i am a highschool student in shop class i was wondering if i could get plans for the bow rack id like to put in in our industrial arts competition. Please and thank you.

JBK BOWSTRINS,DCAP staff armyof1's Avatar

brother that is erxactly what i have ben looking 4. i need one to hang my new martin dream catcher bow on . i dont know much about rifle scopes ! i only bow hunt or use a shot gun but i am realy interested in that rack please e-mail me ( durnil_c@yahoo.com )
    Last edited by armyof1; 10-14-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Default Nice wood bow rack for trade for rifle scope bow sights rest see ad

Selling a Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm with everything it came with inc 2 17 rnd mags for 300 Daytona area. Let me know if your interested.

Default bow rack

hey dude just wondering if u would be interested in selling the plans for ur rack. iam interrested in trying to build one for my self. ihave just recently in the last couple of years started bow hunting.i love it.so i am looking for a bow rack. i have been looking for about a round a year.urs is a beautifull rack.