You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Kansas City Area Bowhunters.....

So that everyone has a place to shoot and warm up for deer season Tri County Rod and Gun Club is hosting a 6 week convienence league.

The league will consist of 20 targets and 40 arrows a week. The targets will be a mix of 3D, NFAA Aniamal and NFAA Hunter targets spread through out our archery ranges. Each week a given range will be assigned. we will shoot 2 arrows at each target.

The scoring will be as follows:

3D targets will be scored as 12, 10, 8 and 5. we will score the low 12 ring only as a 12.

the NFAA Animal targets will have 2 dots on them. the smaller dot will be the 12 and the larger dot will be the 10. the first ring will be scored as an 8 and the largest ring will be scored as a 5. any part of the animal outside the largest ring is a 0.

the NFAA Hunter Face will be scored as follows:
    the "X" is a 12
    the white ring outside the "X" is a 10
    the first black ring is a 8
    and the last black ring is a 5.

Each week the targets will be varied through our field ranges. Some distances will be known some distances will be unknown.

this is a field point only fun league so that we can all hit the woods ready to shoot.

IF you have any questions please PM me here or on AT or email me at lqchef@hotmail.com.

I have a flyer that I am trying to get small enough to post on 3dshoots if you send me an email address I will send the flyer to you.

this is a convience league you can shoot it at any time except on wednesdays( there is a conflct with another club activity on wednesdays). Nonmembers will park at the gate on the gravel pad and walk on in. Please remember that this is a fun league for practice and fine tuning. ALSO please remember NO BROADHEADS.

thanks
    Marc

if anyone has any questions let me know.

Marc