You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Western Illinois Outfitters Self-Guided 2010 Hunts

Western Illinois Outfitters was developed with the serious self-guided hunter in mind who is looking for a quality, unpressured whitetail hunt. WIO is booking a very limited number of hunters to assure each and every hunter has the hunt of a lifetime. WIO properties have been under an extensive management program and we enforce a strict 130" minimum. Stands will be hung and food plots in place but our hunters will always have the option to do things their way! Our properties have produced numerous record book bucks and WIO is very excited to see what our hunters will put on the ground in 2010!

Lodging is included in the price and the rates are as follows:

October 4-8 $800
    October 11-15 $800
    October 18-22 $1000
    October 25-29 $1000

November 1-5 $1200
    November 8-12 $1200
    November 15-18 $1200

1st Gun Season November 19-21 $1500
    2nd Gun Season December 2-5 $1500

Muzzleloader Season December 10-12 $1000

Late Season after December 12 $600/5 day hunt

WIO is only taking up to 10 hunters per week to assure quality and unpressured hunting for all of our clients.

The WIO website, www.WIOHUNTS.com, will be up and running in the next couple of weeks, I'll keep everyone posted.

For a quicker response, you can contact me at WIOHUNTS@aol.com and I will get back to you right away. Thanks and good luck this upcoming hunting season.

Jeff Butler
    Western Illinois Outfitters
    www.WIOHUNTS.com
    815-494-4602
    WIOHUNTS@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBUTLER View Post
    Western Illinois Outfitters was developed with the serious self-guided hunter in mind who is looking for a quality, unpressured whitetail hunt. WIO is booking a very limited number of hunters to assure each and every hunter has the hunt of a lifetime. WIO properties have been under an extensive management program and we enforce a strict 130" minimum. Stands will be hung and food plots in place but our hunters will always have the option to do things their way! Our properties have produced numerous record book bucks and WIO is very excited to see what our hunters will put on the ground in 2010!

Lodging is included in the price and the rates are as follows:

October 4-8 $800
    October 11-15 $800
    October 18-22 $1000
    October 25-29 $1000

November 1-5 $1200
    November 8-12 $1200
    November 15-18 $1200

1st Gun Season November 19-21 $1500
    2nd Gun Season December 2-5 $1500

Muzzleloader Season December 10-12 $1000

Late Season after December 12 $600/5 day hunt

WIO is only taking up to 10 hunters per week to assure quality and unpressured hunting for all of our clients.

The WIO website, www.WIOHUNTS.com, will be up and running in the next couple of weeks, I'll keep everyone posted.

For a quicker response, you can contact me at WIOHUNTS@aol.com and I will get back to you right away. Thanks and good luck this upcoming hunting season.

Jeff Butler
    Western Illinois Outfitters
    www.WIOHUNTS.com
    815-494-4602
    WIOHUNTS@aol.com

Updated phone number........

217-440-5553

Call anytime with questions!

This upcoming Tuesday all leftover non-resident tags go back on sale at 8am. We still have some openings for 09.

Non resident left over permits went on sale yesterday, we still have a few 09 openings

The velvet is starting to come off. Had 2 on the cuddebacks tonight, 1 was hard horned and the other is on his way. Seems kind of early but we'll take it.

We are still booking for 2010 and the rut weeks are starting to fill up.

contact me for more info

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JBUTLER View Post
    The velvet is starting to come off. Had 2 on the cuddebacks tonight, 1 was hard horned and the other is on his way. Seems kind of early but we'll take it.

We are still booking for 2010 and the rut weeks are starting to fill up.

contact me for more info

Thanks

How much land are we talking about for about 5 guys? I hunted a place in Quincy Illinois and honestly I didnt like it at all. The guy who had the land leased road his 4 wheeler all over the place the week before checking cameras and we had about 40 acres a peice and there was 6 of us. We couldnt spell deer. They would not move during the day cause of all of the activity that was on the place. The owner/operator hunted a 90 acre place that he seen a ton of deer on. Just makes a person think that he didnt want us having a chance at a deer and only wanted our money.
    Let me know,
    jame jamison