You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default How many here have ever placed in the top 3 in a ASA Pro am

ASA only and Im not talking about Cabelas or any of them

What class and what place?

I have never placed higher than fourth.

DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Man It felt good Just recently at Metropolis I tied for second place First and only time on stage........It was Awesome.........

Hunter Division

I placed 5th at the classic in Open C...Finished 1st, and 2nd in the Sims also at the classic with 18, and 16 up..

I feel pretty good about it. I had never even shot a 3D target before January of this year. Come on 2010!

I just tied for 3rd in Unlimited class at the classic and got 1st in the sims at Metro

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

I've placed in the top 3 and won a couple in Open B and Semi pro.
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

nope. 5th is my best. My goal was to be in the top ten, so i'm real happy with 5th
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Default Very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Fouraker View Post
    I placed 5th at the classic in Open C...Finished 1st, and 2nd in the Sims also at the classic with 18, and 16 up..

I feel pretty good about it. I had never even shot a 3D target before January of this year. Come on 2010!
    Thats is amazing to win so quickly
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

father of world champion

Last year in Metropolis, 1st shoot after moving from Open C to Open B, got 3rd place. This year my top 5 shoots were (7th, 11th, 8th, 8th, 10th) and 16th in the Classic. This was consistent enough to win Shooter of the Year in Open B by 14 points. I was SUPER happy, hope I can do 1/2 as well in Open A next year

placed 3rd in unlimited asa texas pro am 2007, won sims as senior pro this year

Default Meet my Goal

I placed 1st in Metropolis in women bowhunter in '08 and 1st in Texas, 2nd in Kentucky and Metropolis this year in womens open. I meet my goal for this year and wanting to get away from the known distance so watch for me in shootdowns next year, moooooovvvvving on up and hoping to make my fellow okies proud next year.
    Elisha Plum--Hoyt Staff--VANGUARD Pro Staff--Goldtip Staff--Archery Outpost--Sure-Loc--Proud member of Creek County Archers

I have not done any better than 21st this year in Semi-Pro, but did finish 10up and took second place in the semi-pro SIMS in Texas this year...
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

Default Thats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by buckdeer10 View Post
    Last year in Metropolis, 1st shoot after moving from Open C to Open B, got 3rd place. This year my top 5 shoots were (7th, 11th, 8th, 8th, 10th) and 16th in the Classic. This was consistent enough to win Shooter of the Year in Open B by 14 points. I was SUPER happy, hope I can do 1/2 as well in Open A next year
    Shooter of year is just an awesome award. Shows total committment and dedication all year. Open B is no easy class and always has good shooters.
    DB

2-3rd place finishes and 4-1st place finishes this year in the Semipro class. Took 1st in the shooter of the year this year. Had a great time and I thank God for it cause I really wasnt sure how well I would do after a 6 year lay off.

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

It is really wonderful and I am very glad for you that ya'll have made such great accomplishments in archery
    and I wish you greater ones in the future
    But for someone to post this type of post that leaves out 90% of the folks here is really unthoughtful to those feelings who have not nor can not attain such heights of accomplishments in life
    again this is not to ridicule those who have done so splendidly and spent the time to do it

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Old Archer

Thumbs up Placing 4th

DB,

This reminds me of a story a Friend of mine told me. He said what do call a person who finish 25th in his medical school class? (answer DOCTOR) I guess this means you are pretty dawn good! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

I placed first in Hattiesburg and Metropolis last year in Open B. Won a couple of sims too.
    Archery Outpost
    Tulsa, OK
    Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Elite & Mission Bows

I've got a 2nd in Gainesville, and a 3rd in London. I was tickled to death! Both were in Open B.

My son has a 1st in Young Adult, and a 3rd in Open C. He is only 17.
    President-Neuse River Bowhunters
    PSE Field Staff

Default Holy Smokes

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    It is really wonderful and I am very glad for you that ya'll have made such great accomplishments in archery
    But for someone to post this type of post that leaves out 90% of the folks here is really unthoughtful to those feelings who have not nor can not attain such heights of accomplishments in life
    again this is not to ridicule those who have done so splendidly and spent the time to do it
    This thread should tell many it can be achieved. But nothing comes easy on this level. Tournament archers are very dedicated to there sport. Often most of these guys started as non tournament archers. Matter of fact Richard (Dicksenn) here started shooting 3d because I met him at a hunting show. Now he has won a ASA Pro am. It can be accomplished! Takes nothing away from anyone who has never attended this type of event.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post

Smokes, sadly this is what this forum has turned into.It is now a look at me and who I know forum, look at who I shoot for, look at my sponsors, boy am I a great person forum.
    2005 Allegiance

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by BOWTECHER View Post
    Smokes, sadly this is what this forum has turned into.It is now a look at me and who I know forum, look at who I shoot for, look at my sponsors, boy am I a great person forum.

Why dont you post something! No one has ever stopped anyone from posting anything here. You or Smokes are more than welcomed to post anything. I think anyone here will gladly join any thread you posts.
    Actually went and saw you posted 115 posts. Many of us have joined them. So your posts are fine and other are not is this correct?
    DB
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 07-29-2009 at 10:37 AM.