You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default I am looking for a bow

Good Day.

I am in the market for a new /used compound bow. Preferably, with a draw of 30.5 to 31.5 inches, 60-70 pound draw, single cam (or 1 & 1/2 cam), somewhere around 70-75% let off, RH, axle to axle 34"-38", gage height of 7.5" to 8.5". Does anyone have anything available?

Thanks
    Hammy

Junior Member whitetailsnightmare's Avatar

i just loaded an 06 allegiance with everything all you need are arrows

Default I am trying to sell one now

Hi i have a 2006 PSE NOVA EXTREME S8. (RH) The draw length is 29" to 31" the draw weight is 60-70 I have it set at 63 right now. The letoff is 70%. Axle to axle is 29''. This is my first bow. I just got it in june at the bass pro shop in Veags. When I got it I had no clue what i needed. I have only shot it a couple of times because it is just way to big for me I have the draw set at 29''. It shoots great. I have upgraded the arrow rest to the whisker biscuit. It has a doinker 6'' stabilizer. This has everything you will need. just no arrows. I am trying to let it sell on ebay right now. I just put it up last night 9-20-06. If you have anything you want to know you can email me at mjorgensen@bak.rr.com Or look it up on ebay. Good luck on finding what you need.
    Last edited by jorgy; 09-21-2006 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hambone View Post
    Good Day.

I am in the market for a new /used compound bow. Preferably, with a draw of 30.5 to 31.5 inches, 60-70 pound draw, single cam (or 1 & 1/2 cam), somewhere around 70-75% let off, RH, axle to axle 34"-38", gage height of 7.5" to 8.5". Does anyone have anything available?

Thanks
    Hammy
    My name is Zach. I have a PSE Stingray that I believe will meet just about everything that you are looking for. It comes with cobra fiber optic sights. It has a doinker stabilizer. It also has an arrow rest, a release, and a quick release quiver. All you need to buy is arrows and you are ready to shoot. The poundage goes to 70. The ibo speed is 305 feet per sec. You can e-mail me at tvstuntrider11@yahoo.com thank you
    Last edited by tvstuntrider11; 03-22-2007 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hambone View Post
    Good Day.

Thanks
    Hammy
    I would check the classifieds here and AT for a Switchback LD. ATA is 33" and Brace Height is 9". Good luck

"HONDA"