You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default NEW Indoor 3-D Range in York, Pennsylvania

I'm writing to give everyone a heads up about our NEW 24 target indoor 3-D shooting range in York, PA. We just finished designing the range and opened the doors this morning. We are still waiting on our inventory but the range is open and shooting is available.

The range is equipped with 12 shooting lanes. Two targets are shot from each lane. The ground level holds 6 shooting lanes and 6 lanes are on a higher level 7 feet above the ground. The targets are sitting on 2 inches of mulch surrounded by real trees. The manmade waterfall and bird sounds set the scene of a realistic hunt. The cabin is the perfect place for wives and/or children who don't participate in archery.

For more information, check out our website: www.XtremeArchery.net
    or, contact us at (717) 650-1945. A few pictures of the range are also posted on the website.

Just a heads up. I may have missed it but I did not see your address anywhere on your website. I wanted to see how long it would take to get to your location.

Thanks for the heads up. I have the address posted on the website now. But incase you want it now, our address is

1369 Fairlane Drive
    York, PA 17404

It is right on Route 30 in York.