You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Hello from sunny Ca.

New member from Ca.
    Rocky

Default Welcome Rocky

Glad to see westerners here. Use to live in Westminster in Orange Co. back in the early 80's.

Calif. one crazy place.

What type of archery do you shoot?
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Have used older compound bows for a couple years, finally just bought a new Bear Truth 2, just getting it set up. That is a very quiet bow, a freind has a Martin Saber, the truth is the Truth 2 is quieter.

Rocky

Tagets mostly, I have my deer tag for archery this season, going to see how it goes.

Rocky

Default Bear Truth 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Have used older compound bows for a couple years, finally just bought a new Bear Truth 2, just getting it set up. That is a very quiet bow, a freind has a Martin Saber, the truth is the Truth 2 is quieter.

Rocky
    Bear Truth 2 is a good bow. I won one one this summer and it was a really nice bow. When you say target shooting are you talking indoor or 3d shooting? Lots of good folks here with lots of good advice.

DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Just straw bails on the back 40, just having fun shooting.
    Ready for the deer season though, sept. 26 in my A31 zone in Cailf

Rocky