You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Terminal T Locks Broadheads from Trophy Taker

Single Piece Cut-On-Contact Ferrule and Non-Vented Blades Deliver Bone Crushing Strength

T-Lock blade-to-ferrule connection guarantees no lost blades

Quiet Non-Vented Design Won't Spook Game

0.041" Thick Blades Cut Dense Bone and Creates Larger Entry and Exit Holes

Good looking head I must say. Got a couple packs yesturday. Got to give these babys a test run.

You can check them out at Trophy Taker on link below.
    Terminal T-Lock
    Achieving success in the field requires a fast, accurate broadhead that cuts a big wound channel and remains quiet in flight.

The Terminal T-Lock Broadheads fly like field points, cut larger holes, penetrate deeper, and we guarantee no lost blades. Create your success by hunting with the best - T-Lock Broadheads.

Available Sizes:
    100 Grain, 3 Blade, 3 Per Pack, 1-1/16"

http://www.trophytaker.com/terminal_t_lock.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 08-10-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Trophy Taker has the Shuttle T locks as well

Single Piece Cut-On-Contact Ferrule and Non-Vented Blades Deliver Bone Crushing Strength

T-Lock blade-to-ferrule connection guarantees no lost blades

Quiet Non-Vented Design Won't Spook Game

0.041" Thick Blades Cut Dense Bone and Creates Larger Entry and Exit Holes

I got a couple of packs of these as well. Looks like a few deer are going down this season.

Shuttle T-Lock
    Achieve success in the field requires a fast, accurate broadhead that cuts a big wound channel and remains quiet in flight.

The Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads fly like field points, cut larger holes, penetrate deeper, and we guarantee no lost blades. Create your success by hunting with the best - T-Lock Broadheads.

Available Sizes:
    100 Grain, 3 Blade, 3 Per Pack, 1-1/8"
    125 Grain, 3 Blade, 3 Per Pack, 1-3/16"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I prefer the Shuttle T-Lock BH from Tight Point. They Shoot AWESOME

Are you on the Tight Point or Trophy Taker Pro Staff? I am putting a video together and they are one of my sponsers. I am going to take all the profits and donate it to the 4-H in my area to send some kids to camp and the shooting tourneys they have. That way I can do something I want to do (video my hunts) and give back. I think its a good idea myself. Will you be shooting the Shuttle Ts or the Slick Tricks?

Thumbs up

YES, they are my favorite! Although I take the blades off and sharpen the tips on a very fine stone as they are ground finished from the factory, makes them wicked sharp after re-assembly! JMHO
    Redhead Kronik 60-70# 26" Draw
    Octane Hostage Pro Rest
    Tru-Glo Tru-Site X-Treme
    Limbsaver 4.55 S-Coil Stabilizer
    T.R.U. Ball Chappy Boss

Default I have been with Trophy Taker from the start

Quote Originally Posted by HoytUSA View Post
    Are you on the Tight Point or Trophy Taker Pro Staff? I am putting a video together and they are one of my sponsers. I am going to take all the profits and donate it to the 4-H in my area to send some kids to camp and the shooting tourneys they have. That way I can do something I want to do (video my hunts) and give back. I think its a good idea myself. Will you be shooting the Shuttle Ts or the Slick Tricks?
    If you ever see some of my pictures, some of Jarrod Lile hunts I have posted here. Dan Evans and folks at Trophy Taker know there stuff. I diffiantly going to shoot both of these broadheads and test them to fullest. I want to see how well they group out my New Elite Z28.
    DB

I'm getting the same groups out of my Hoyt Vetrx pulling 66# and 30" draw that I do my field tips out to 45 yards. I was really impressed with this head, its the first fixed blade I have ever used, and it is prolly gunna be the last, although I would like to see what all the hype is surrounding the Slick Tricks. God luck with yours, like I said, I was not disappointed.

Default All I use is fixed blades

Quote Originally Posted by HoytUSA View Post
    I'm getting the same groups out of my Hoyt Vetrx pulling 66# and 30" draw that I do my field tips out to 45 yards. I was really impressed with this head, its the first fixed blade I have ever used, and it is prolly gunna be the last, although I would like to see what all the hype is surrounding the Slick Tricks. God luck with yours, like I said, I was not disappointed.
    Ill stick with the fixed blades! Never have had any promblems with flight.
    DB

Sadly when I started bow hunting I was told that I needed to shoot mechs because my bows were shooting too fast for a fixed blade to fly right. I guess thats what I get for buying my bows and taking bow advise from a guy who sold guns!!!! I won't be making that mistake again. Thanks for all the help.