You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    jim

Default To catch a thief :-(

Sure wish I knew how, maybe it's best I don't or I would be the one to end up in jail. Someone got the 4 wheeler within the past couple days. We always kept it in the barn - the owner of the property is hot. He's madder than my buddy and me. Other than a stand that was taken several years ago, this caught us off guard

Default Cameras today

Camera system are more popular and getting cheaper all the time.

Wont be long untell theres wireless hooked to a memory on the computor.

Sad but we are seeing a rash of bugulars here in my town as well.

Trailors and riding lawnmowers.

I hate THiefs!
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I've only had one stand stolen several years ago. I figured out who it was but had no proof. I can't imagine how angry I'd be if someone stole my 4 wheeler.
    IR trail cams are a good security tool. Some home builders in my area started using them in houses to catch people stealing copper wiring and pipe.
    Crackerized '09 Rytera Alien-X, Easton ACC 3-49's, Sword Twilight Hunter, NAP Hellrazer 100gr
    Martin/Rytera Archery Pro Staff;Sword Acu-Site Shooting Staff
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff; Paradigm Archery Staff; Vapor Trail Pro Staff

There is a camera out there but I can't remember the brand that sends the photos to your computer via cell phone. but it is like 800-900 bucks.

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

Another possibility is the dummy cameras. 1 or 2 real , 1 or 2 dummies. Just a deterent.

jim

Should anyone hear of a Polaris 335, hunter green in color with racks on the front and rear for sale or trade in Ohio (very good condition) -
    please email me at: wart176075@aol.com

I thank you,

jim p.

jim

Just wanted to let everyone know we got the 4 wheeler back. It took one thief squilling on the others. They popped the key switch and removed a couple small items but other than that - it's not been trashed. Kind of had an awakening when we picked it up - had to pay $150 to get it out of impound.
    What you going to do - it's hard to get blood out of a turnip. We were told the thieves was brazen eough to say they would just steal everything again. See what drugs do to your brain

Default Its Sad

Quote Originally Posted by jim p. View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know we got the 4 wheeler back. It took one thief squilling on the others. They popped the key switch and removed a couple small items but other than that - it's not been trashed. Kind of had an awakening when we picked it up - had to pay $150 to get it out of impound.
    What you going to do - it's hard to get blood out of a turnip. We were told the thieves was brazen eough to say they would just steal everything again. See what drugs do to your brain
    It seems like we are the victims. They will most likely bail out and go right out and do it again. Im sick of it. Crime is on the rise in the midwest and my city for sure and the prisons are rotating doors only to breed more criminals.

Put there butt on a chain gang and they wont want to go back in prosin or jail.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

as the economy gets worse so does the crime.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I had some neibor boys steal my jon boat one night. I put up a reward sign in my yard and the dummies brought it back wanting the money. I was waiting on them with my Mossberg roit gun. They got there at the same time as the sherrif dept. did. I got my boat back and the went to jail.

Default Sad

Seems like since the economy is gone to sh** the stealing is getting worse. Most of the thieves go through more work stealing something than actually working. Don't worry though, your president Obama will make it all better. Just ask him.

jim

I'm not going to blame the president for the actions of a drug user
    Besides, this isn't the forum to get this started in

thieves are scum !! but the people who think they are law abiding that buy this stuff are just as bad....So for every thief their is a bunch of just as bad buyers .

Talking I got only one thing to write !

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    thieves are scum !! but the people who think they are law abiding that buy this stuff are just as bad....So for every thief their is a bunch of just as bad buyers .
    I do agree ,but alot of buyers unknowingly buy this stuff cheap and with the economy it may get worst I'm with DB on the chain-gang thing ,I don't let any debateable characters in my home regardless what they're selling me ,even if it's religion. Can't trust anyone anymore !