You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default What Broadhead To Use With A Pse X Force

My pse shots 342fps and was wanting to know your thoughts about broadheads at that speed the bow is new to me i have not used it for hunting yet and i can not decide if i am going to use mechanical or fixed blade please let me know what you use and how they work? I use 100gran tips.

I really liked the rages last year,I wet to the new NAP bloodrunner this year.
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Well, if you want to shoot fixed blades, you will need to get some to test with. At those speeds, there are a lot of fixed heads that will be just terrible.

Now with that said, here are some I can recommend that some good friends have shot at 320-340+. They are...

Slick Trick
    Aftershock Maniac
    G5 Strikers
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

At 342fps a mechanical would be fine for you I would say, I would team it up with a heavy arrow though for max ke. I shot the Rage last year and weren't impressed at all. They don't penetrate very well. I shoot Shuttle T Locks at over 300fps but can't say how they would hold up at those speeds. I just ordered some Rocky Mountain Snypers (3 blade) I'm gunna see how they hold up in my new rig (NBA Genetix). That is shooting about 330fps. When I get them in I will pm you and give you my thoughts.

Old Archer

Cool Broadhead

342 fps, What arrow are you using, what length. What Poundage are you shooting. That looks like a IBO speed to me? What does your arrow with tip weight????? need more info!!!
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

I SHOT MAXIMUM 250 THAT ARE 31 INCHES LONG AND 100 GRAN TIPS WITH BLAZER VANES AND THE DRAW WEIGHT IS 61 POUNDS ON MY PSE X FORCE I LOVE THE BOW