You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Last 3d Shoot for 09 12 Ring Archery!!!

We are having the last club shoot of the year this saturday August 29. Books will open from 8 til noon. $10 fun round or $15 tournament money payback. This will be a two stake tournament with scope shooters 45yd max and pin shooters 35yd max give or take . Plus FREE HOTDOGS FOR AS LONG AS THEY LAST!!!! Come out and have some fun with us for the last time this year and eat a dog or two Would be a great warmup for the CCA Shoot in bristow the following weekend
    Directions to the shoot in Connerville, OK
    Coming from (Ada)north or (Tishomingo)south on 377 turn east on tower rd and watch for signs. Coming from the (Wapanucka)east on Hwy 7 turn north on deadmansprings rd then west on tower rd. There will be signs on 377 and hwy 7 and on the local roads leading to the shoot shouldn't be hard to find at all.
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

This range is definitely one of my favorites in OK! I always look forward to getting my tail kicked there. Great Range and Great Guys! Wish I could be there, but alas, we have to get our range ready for the big CCA shoot the next weekend!
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose