You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Old Archer

Question 2 Person Ladder Stands

I looking for some help with a 2 person ladder stand, my little girl has really shown some interest in deer watching. I think she might like to join Dad in a stand this year. Plenty of room, above all very safe and stable platform, easy set up. not to concerned on cost at the moment. What have some of you had good luck with. thanks in advance!
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

Default We have a couple of these

Quote Originally Posted by grizz49 View Post
    I looking for some help with a 2 person ladder stand, my little girl has really shown some interest in deer watching. I think she might like to join Dad in a stand this year. Plenty of room, above all very safe and stable platform, easy set up. not to concerned on cost at the moment. What have some of you had good luck with. thanks in advance!
    Big game makes some nice stands. This one here is dandy. But we have one of the cheaper ones as well and it its nice. They are heavy duty and plenty of room. I have a 20fter ladder stand just like this two sitter. I like the hand rail for climbing in and out.

http://shop.biggametreestands.com/pr...id=19&cat_id=2

Here a picture of my 20fter stand with hand rail thats built just like the two man.

2 Person Ladder Stands - Bowhunting forum

Last edited by Daniel Boone; 08-28-2009 at 12:47 AM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Two man stands

I have one that I bought from Wal Mart and have used it for years. 15fter.

Has a rail and its not the biggest but plenty of room for one adult and child.

I think I paid like $130.00 for it. Served me well.

Its nothing like the one in the link above. That one is pretty big.
    DB

Last edited by Daniel Boone; 08-28-2009 at 01:08 AM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Old Archer

Default Ladder Stands

Thanks DB, thats the company I have been looking at. (Big Game) I really like the models with the double rail sides. Super strong!
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

I would look for the TMA cert. on it. If it has that it meets safety standards and shoot be safe. I have them from Gander Mountain / DicksSporting goods and Cabelas and they all have been good. I buy them at end of season when they are 50-75% off.
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter
    Dead Center Archery Staff Shooter/Tru Ball staff shooter/Bohning Shooting Staff
    K&E Taxidermy
    http://www.freewebs.com/gerrystaxidermy/index.htm

jim

DB,

I'm impressed how well your ladder stand blends (hidden) in the tree - espcecially after I noticed the pruning around it.
    The only thing I have against a ladder stand is, I wish the platform for your
    feet would go back to the tree. I feel so out in the open when I stand up to take the shot. This is why I seldom use the one ladder stand we've got at the farm.