You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Fuse

Default Fuse

I am looking at possibly upgrading. What has any one herd about FUSE products? Good, Bad, and Ugly
    Hoyt TRYKON XL

Eastman Full Metal Jackets

Yamaha Grizzly SE 660 05'

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bhunte650 View Post
    I am looking at possibly upgrading. What has any one herd about FUSE products? Good, Bad, and Ugly
    BAD! I've heard horrible things about them and the support behind them from several shop owners. 1 I know has refused to sell their product after the way the sales people treated him and another actually boxed their stuff back up and returned it.

They look cool, thats where it ends.
    No I'm not dead

Are they not connected to Hoyt????......nuf said, the rudest people on the planet.....not putting down those who shoot them......just those who build them.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Are they not connected to Hoyt????......nuf said, the rudest people on the planet.....not putting down those who shoot them......just those who build them.......
    Connected in which way?
    Other than Hoyt making a very bad choice of having FUSE strings on their bows, is the only connection I know about.

Default fuse and hoyt

fuse is a hoyt company, they figured if they put a different name on the stuff , people that shoot different bows would put there stuff on there bow.. Fuse is made buy different companys so if you say its junk then your saying cobra look at fuse sight head, NAP look at the rest, Whisker bisket rest again ..... Fuse just added on to there stuff... I have a buckhorn sight love it just want to move up to a sur-loc...
    Mathews DXT

HHA

mathews drop away rest

Victory V1

Shrewd stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by lungbuster View Post
    fuse is a hoyt company, they figured if they put a different name on the stuff , people that shoot different bows would put there stuff on there bow.. Fuse is made buy different companys so if you say its junk then your saying cobra look at fuse sight head, NAP look at the rest, Whisker bisket rest again ..... Fuse just added on to there stuff... I have a buckhorn sight love it just want to move up to a sur-loc...
    Ok...I'm getting educated or confused

For Clarification, if anyone knows... Fuse is owned by Hoyt and Hoyt is owned by Easton --- this is correct???? Or would it be that Easton owns Hoyt and Fuse?