You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fuse

  1. #1
    Junior Member Bhunte650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    25

    Default Fuse

    I am looking at possibly upgrading. What has any one herd about FUSE products? Good, Bad, and Ugly
    Hoyt TRYKON XL

    Eastman Full Metal Jackets

    Yamaha Grizzly SE 660 05'

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhunte650 View Post
    I am looking at possibly upgrading. What has any one herd about FUSE products? Good, Bad, and Ugly
    BAD! I've heard horrible things about them and the support behind them from several shop owners. 1 I know has refused to sell their product after the way the sales people treated him and another actually boxed their stuff back up and returned it.

    They look cool, thats where it ends.
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Are they not connected to Hoyt????......nuf said, the rudest people on the planet.....not putting down those who shoot them......just those who build them.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Are they not connected to Hoyt????......nuf said, the rudest people on the planet.....not putting down those who shoot them......just those who build them.......
    Connected in which way?
    Other than Hoyt making a very bad choice of having FUSE strings on their bows, is the only connection I know about.

  5. #5
    Senior Member lungbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    132

    Default fuse and hoyt

    fuse is a hoyt company, they figured if they put a different name on the stuff , people that shoot different bows would put there stuff on there bow.. Fuse is made buy different companys so if you say its junk then your saying cobra look at fuse sight head, NAP look at the rest, Whisker bisket rest again ..... Fuse just added on to there stuff... I have a buckhorn sight love it just want to move up to a sur-loc...
    Mathews DXT

    HHA

    mathews drop away rest

    Victory V1

    Shrewd stabilizer

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungbuster View Post
    fuse is a hoyt company, they figured if they put a different name on the stuff , people that shoot different bows would put there stuff on there bow.. Fuse is made buy different companys so if you say its junk then your saying cobra look at fuse sight head, NAP look at the rest, Whisker bisket rest again ..... Fuse just added on to there stuff... I have a buckhorn sight love it just want to move up to a sur-loc...
    Ok...I'm getting educated or confused

    For Clarification, if anyone knows... Fuse is owned by Hoyt and Hoyt is owned by Easton --- this is correct???? Or would it be that Easton owns Hoyt and Fuse?

Similar Threads

  1. New Fuse Stabilizers
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 07:45 AM
  2. Fuse Archery On-line
    By FootDoc in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 08:03 PM
  3. Fuse Strings
    By Hkdfrlife in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 07:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •