I bought a new PSE X-Force Treestand bow a couple of weeks ago and it is a super-fast, great shooting bow. However, one of the selling points for me was the fact that they advertise it as a "quiet" bow. When I shot it at the archery shop, it seemed to be a pretty quiet bow. But once I got it home and started shooting it behind the house, I was shocked at how loud the bow seems while shooting. I had been shooting a High Country TSS bow for several years and couldn't believe the differance. I had my wife stand behind me, facing away so she wouldn't know which bow I was shooting and asked her which one was quieter. She said the High Country was considerably quieter than the PSE. I took the bow to the archery shop and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. But to me it is just TO LOUD . I know that speed comes at a price, but I'm not sure that I can get used to the noise. So here is my question: Regardless how fast a bow is, the noise from shooting will get to a deer before the arrow. So which is prefered - a slower, quite bow, or a faster, louder bow ?????