You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Come on OU....

Default Come on OU....

That is pathetic! Losing to BYU....now when Texas gives OU their beatin, it will be their 2nd loss. Lame...
    Hook 'Em Horns

Default Your 100% right

Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    That is pathetic! Losing to BYU....now when Texas gives OU their beatin, it will be their 2nd loss. Lame...
    It was pathetic! Sad to see Bradford hurt and Grishum. Not often a team loses two of its best players the first game. No excuses from me, we truly sucked! Good luck to Texas and there qaurterback on winning it all.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    It was pathetic! Sad to see Bradford hurt and Grishum. Not often a team loses two of its best players the first game. No excuses from me, we truly sucked! Good luck to Texas and there qaurterback on winning it all.
    DB
    I dont blame the team just the Coaching staff. Poor play calling and not having a back up QB ready is terrible. No one is bionic. You always need a good back up especially the QB.

Default Back up QB is going to be a good one

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    I dont blame the team just the Coaching staff. Poor play calling and not having a back up QB ready is terrible. No one is bionic. You always need a good back up especially the QB.
    Just his second year and he red shirted last year. He did quite well and I think he will do well the next few weeks. Fact that we had six chances from the 2 yard line and we couldnt score is why you lose. Diffiantly not OU football, offenisve line should take alot of blame for that loss. Wasnt the back up QB fault.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Just his second year and he red shirted last year. He did quite well and I think he will do well the next few weeks. Fact that we had six chances from the 2 yard line and we couldnt score is why you lose. Diffiantly not OU football, offenisve line should take alot of blame for that loss. Wasnt the back up QB fault.
    DB
    Im not balming the Back up QB. I am saying that everyone needs to know how to play behind one. Its like the Coaches never expect the worst. The way I look at it is you should prepare for the worst just in case. Coaches are the ones to blame. There was alot of poor play calls.
    Jame

Default PLayers play the game

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    Im not balming the Back up QB. I am saying that everyone needs to know how to play behind one. Its like the Coaches never expect the worst. The way I look at it is you should prepare for the worst just in case. Coaches are the ones to blame. There was alot of poor play calls.
    Jame
    Your on the 2 yard line. Line up and run over them for two yards. Its what I call step up and make the blocks. Game was on the line and who wanted it more, BYU won the trenchs when it counted. Coachs dont get to go on the field. Fumbles and penaltys are not coachs fault. Players make those mistakes. Some of the line that made the penalitys are not first year players.
    DB

Your on the 2 yard line. Line up and run over them for two yards. Its what I call step up and make the blocks. Game was on the line and who wanted it more, BYU won the trenchs when it counted. Coachs dont get to go on the field. Fumbles and penaltys are not coachs fault. Players make those mistakes. Some of the line that made the penalitys are not first year players.
    DB
    I knew you were gonna say that. The deal is when you keep trying to run the same plays over and over and they dont work stop running them. You have to try something different if you want different results. Its the coaches job to get the boys prepared and they were not prepared.

Talking This isn't a bad thing !

Now maybe besides Texas,the rest of the great teams in the Big 12 Powerhouse may feel that they got a chance !

Go Iowa State ! predicted bottom dog of the big 12 !

Default You think!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Now maybe besides Texas,the rest of the great teams in the Big 12 Powerhouse may feel that they got a chance !

Go Iowa State ! predicted bottom dog of the big 12 !

I would say OSU knock off Georgia pretty good! They stay healthy they might be alright.
    DB

PISTOLS FIRIN'
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja