You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default NAP Bloodrunners

I got some bloodrunners yesterday,I thought it said they was 1/5but they are 2 3\4.Is anyone else useing them this year
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

My Father recently picked up a couple packs of these b-heads and I was very impressed with 'em. I figured they would be of cheaper contruction than what they are. In true NAP tradition, they were quality b-heads. They feature a in-flight diameter of just over 1" and an impact diameter of 1 1/2" (2 3/4" of total cutting surface).... it should be a wicked slice! They open on the slightest impact but fly like bullets. I fired one several times and I'm half tempted to try and put one thru a whitetail myslef.... just to see what they really do. It may be a reason to "test" a coupe of them on some antlerless deer this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    My Father recently picked up a couple packs of these b-heads and I was very impressed with 'em. I figured they would be of cheaper contruction than what they are. In true NAP tradition, they were quality b-heads. They feature a in-flight diameter of just over 1" and an impact diameter of 1 1/2" (2 3/4" of total cutting surface).... it should be a wicked slice! They open on the slightest impact but fly like bullets. I fired one several times and I'm half tempted to try and put one thru a whitetail myslef.... just to see what they really do. It may be a reason to "test" a coupe of them on some antlerless deer this season.
    I will be shooting them this season for sure. They look awesome and regardless they are fail safe. They also fly great. We shot them out to 40 and they flew well. All we did was screw them on without spinning the arrows and making sure they spun great. I was truely impressed.
    Jame

They look great. I'll be interested in hearing some field reports.
    My only concern is the mechanism looks like it may hamper penetration a bit.
    The ferrule is quite large.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by jame View Post
    I will be shooting them this season for sure. They look awesome and regardless they are fail safe. They also fly great. We shot them out to 40 and they flew well. All we did was screw them on without spinning the arrows and making sure they spun great. I was truely impressed.
    Jame
    Will you sign mine Herd you got some studs on camera
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing