You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I'd like to see close-ups from several different angles of some of the top pros like Chance, Reo, Dave, Danny & others.
    I attended a class put on by Mj Rogers a few years ago where we watched some high speed footage of different people shooting. One clip I remember very well is of Chance shooting a bow that had the blade of the rest kicking back up into the nock end of the arrow when he shot causing very erratic looking arrow flight, But when the same shots where shown from a different angle where you could see the target too, every shot went into the baby x on a vegas face. The point Mj was trying to make .... Bow tune doesnt mean a thing if you can duplicate the same shot every time.
    Sorry if I got a bit off topic.
    Oakridge Archery
    Victory Arrows
    VaporTrail

Quote Originally Posted by mw31 View Post
    I attended a class put on by Mj Rogers a few years ago where we watched some high speed footage of different people shooting. One clip I remember very well is of Chance shooting a bow that had the blade of the rest kicking back up into the nock end of the arrow when he shot causing very erratic looking arrow flight, But when the same shots where shown from a different angle where you could see the target too, every shot went into the baby x on a vegas face. The point Mj was trying to make .... Bow tune doesnt mean a thing if you can duplicate the same shot every time.
    Sorry if I got a bit off topic.
    I agree with that at 20 yards. I have had abow shoot great at twenty tearing hard right about two inches but man at 50 never new where it was going.

I would like to see the effects of different stabilizers on a bow

Also would like to see how different string stops perform

Mabe even how different bows react when shot. Would give insight into vibration, hand shock forces, and the general movement of different bows.

Also would like to see how different sights react when the bow is shot.

what the arrow looks like on a bow shot at the same weight with 3 different spined arrows stiff , right , and weak . out of a hooter shooter with the bow tuned too the middle arrow .