You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default first buck with bow

i just got back into bow hunting this year and last nite i killed my first buck ever with my bow he was a nice two year old mangment buck he only had one brow tine so that made him a 5 point im pretty pumped
    take a child to the woods and let them teach you something new

Default Sweet

Congrats

Congratulations, any pics?

Congrats!!

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Very good. I hope you will savor this moment for the rest of your days. Now may God Bless you with another grand memory.. Holy Smokes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

ok guys i feel im on a roll. deer #3 went down sunday night a good sized doe now im just out to fill my freezer up im the one who is doing most of the mangment huntin on the farm got to get the does and scrub bucks thinned out some when it cools down i will go back after the does and wait to shoot a scrub buck in gun season and after thanks for all the support i am having a blast and eatin good to i hope evryone is having as much fun as i am hunting

Site Guru

godamn how many deer can you guys take!
    No I'm not dead

Default Scrub Buck

Even a young Scrub buck can turn into a nice Trophy if you let him mature a few years.

i can kill all the does i want as long as i buy the bonus tags. i want to also let everone know that this is how my family wife and son at home. my daughter and her husband and his family along with outher game we get it helps to get us through winter on our meat supply deer is not all we eat along with turkey ,coon,squirl,rabbit,ya all get the picture have a good one guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    godamn how many deer can you guys take!

We have a very liberial archery season here in Missouri. The residents archery permit is $19 and with that we get 2 turkey and 2 deer tags. We can shoot one buck before the rifle season and one after, or both bucks after the rifle season. You can also take doe with these tags and the are good statewide. Then we can also buy an unlimited amount of anterless tags that are also good statewide (except for a couple of counties in the S.E. part of the state). These tags are only $7 each.

If were lucky and get drawn for a managed hunt, you can also get up to 3 more tags (only 1 buck) that doesn't count against your archery season quota.

Add another buck tag for rifle season and as many doe as you want and the deer hunting in Missouri is almost endless.

Now the Non-residents archery is only $145 and you get the same thing, 2 deer and 2 turkeys. Anterless tags are only $7

God I love this state
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Site Guru

PA Sucks!

We get 1 antlered buck and 1 turkey w/ our license (and small game, pests..). For all season. So if you shoot a buck yoru first day you are done, no rifle, no winter.. nothin.

Archery stamp, Muzzeloader stamp, bird stamp, and second turkey are all extra.

We have to send away for a doe permit to be picked out of a drawing

If there are enough we may have a second round, which you also have to send in for to be picked lottery style.

Oh and no hunting on sundays. Which means if you don't take off days from work you get like 6 days of archery hunting total and like 2 days for rifle.
    No I'm not dead