You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Elite Archery's "Elite Promise" guarantee

Elite Archery announced their "Elite Promise" today. This is a appears to be an industry first! Go take a look:

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...887#post256887

Elite Archery stands behind the workmanship and overall quality of its bows through a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser, pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in the past and present.

i guess this is the main part you are talking about? that is a great step forward.

Default Amazing offer

Quote Originally Posted by Archerdad View Post
    Elite Archery stands behind the workmanship and overall quality of its bows through a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser, pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in the past and present.

i guess this is the main part you are talking about? that is a great step forward.
    Need to spread the word to local dealers in Oklahoma. Elite a company on the move. Things like this make me very proud to shoot them and I think I got the best I can shoot for myself.

Good luck this season.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers