You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 244
  1. #41
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    To many wise a**es on this thread for me.
    Things get ugly when one may be jealous !




  2. #42
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    To many wise a**es on this thread for me.
    Would you rather be known as a wise A** or a dumb A** ????


    I will pick the 1st one.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  3. #43
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Would you rather be known as a wise A** or a dumb A** ????


    I will pick the 1st one.
    You are very wise , grasshopper !


  4. #44
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You are very wise , grasshopper !

    Thats what I been trying to tell you guys...
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  5. #45
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Oh Boy

  6. #46
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Oh Boy
    HAHA
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  7. #47
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    We got to talk ducks and geese , guys as we are duck hunters , at least in this thread !

  8. #48
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    What is your main duck/goose gun ? Mine was an Remington 1100 magnum that I took the 3 inch chamber barrel off and put a polychoke 2 3/4 inch chamber barrel to shoot pheasants , was my rooster shooter ! I got a 2 3/4 inch chamber remchoke deer barrel for it also !

    I own a 870 and alot of Mossberg 500s also !

    I haven't shot ducks/ geese in many years !

  9. #49
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I picked up a Browning semi-auto chambered for 3.5 inch shells with the plastic stock.

    Real nice shooter for waterfowl. It shoots right where I aim it, whether I'm on the duck or not. I hit enough to make the old lady complain.

  10. #50
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I picked up a Browning semi-auto chambered for 3.5 inch shells with the plastic stock.

    Real nice shooter for waterfowl. It shoots right where I aim it, whether I'm on the duck or not. I hit enough to make the old lady complain.
    You must like having a cannon to shoot ! I quit hunting water fowl when lead was out-law . I shot mostly ducks back then , as a goose was a trophey ! Now they ( the Canadians are everywhere ) and the snows just don't stop here in Iowa !

  11. #51
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Had a remington 11-87 premier. Nice shooter, I loved that gun. Only one I have left now is a 870 express magnum. Good gun.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  12. #52
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Had a remington 11-87 premier. Nice shooter, I loved that gun. Only one I have left now is a 870 express magnum. Good gun.
    I love Remington shotguns so much that when the weather is so bad , I use my Mossbergs than !

  13. #53
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I love Remington shotguns so much that when the weather is so bad , I use my Mossbergs than !
    Never owned a mossberg. Every time I picked one up it rattled like a rattle trap. I have always been a Remington man.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  14. #54
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Never owned a mossberg. Every time I picked one up it rattled like a rattle trap. I have always been a Remington man.
    I agree with you !

  15. #55
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I agree with you !
    They are good guns for sure.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  16. #56
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    My first new shotgun was a Western Field 550 ( Mossberg 500 type ) with 26 inch , 3 inch chamber , select-o - choke rib barrel and a walnut wood stock and forearm .

    I still own and use this well worn gun , but my first Remington 1100 Magnum was my main duck/goose killer besides my main pheasant collecter .

    I can tear both of these types apart blindfolded , as I've tore them apart alot !

    I'm really a gun guy as I own about a dozen shotguns , 3 = 22 rimfires rifles , three high powers rifles and just one pistol !

    I hunted with labs and would take a good dog over a gun any day !

  17. #57
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    I used to have a lot of firearms. Probably had 20 long guns and 7 or 8 handguns. Had probably 3000 rounds of ammo at any given time. Then the kids came. And slowly one by one they were sold off to pay for this and pay for that. Down to the bare neccesities now. Hunting guns only. Except for the .45 for carrying purposes.

    I miss them.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  18. #58
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Better you than me !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    I used to have a lot of firearms. Probably had 20 long guns and 7 or 8 handguns. Had probably 3000 rounds of ammo at any given time. Then the kids came. And slowly one by one they were sold off to pay for this and pay for that. Down to the bare neccesities now. Hunting guns only. Except for the .45 for carrying purposes.

    I miss them.
    I've manage to keep most of mine , about that bad with my bows , which are not worth nowhere what they cost when new ( THE BOWS THAT IS ) !

  19. #59
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Yeah,

    Buying a new bow is like buying a new car. As soon as you take it off the lot its worth about 1/2 what you paid for it.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  20. #60
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Yeah,

    Buying a new bow is like buying a new car. As soon as you take it off the lot its worth about 1/2 what you paid for it.
    And to think that own so many of them !

Similar Threads

  1. Sword Twilight Hunter Micro Hunter F/S F/T
    By ShooterD in forum Sights, Scopes and Rests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. WTS/WTT Carhartt Duck Bib Overall Quilt Lined 44x34
    By TMax27 in forum Misc Hunting Equipment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:48 AM
  3. When do duck for cover?
    By Dooby in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 12:37 AM
  4. Hunter with a DUI
    By jcmorgan31 in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 03:18 PM
  5. NEW hunter,hi everybody
    By ATA HUNTER in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •