You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Weather Sucks

Default Weather Sucks

Nov now and its 70 degrees. Been a cool October and now its warming up in Nov. Thats just not right.

Please dont let it get warm this month
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

JBK BOWSTRINS,DCAP staff armyof1's Avatar

no its not DB i hate it when it does that

Old Archer

Thumbs up Won't Matter!

When the Doe are ready, it will happen no matter how cold or warm it is. Stop complaining, you got one hanging all ready. I can't tell you how many times we have been rained out here in Michigan!
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

Default Hot weather

Quote Originally Posted by grizz49 View Post
    When the Doe are ready, it will happen no matter how cold or warm it is. Stop complaining, you got one hanging all ready. I can't tell you how many times we have been rained out here in Michigan!
    Is the worse thing that can happen. Bucks will do most that chasing at night.

I have mine down and want a good November for those who have not harvested one. Plus I hate sweating in the winter time. Us fatboys sweat.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Old Archer

Talking Okay DB!

I had to bust your chops a little, That was a real nice Buck you got! And 10/4
    on the fat boys sweating! All I have to do is look at my climbing stand and here comes the sweat!
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

Old Archer

Thumbs up Hot Day Hot Buck!

P.S.

One of my best eight pointers came on a 68 degree opening day of gun! The big old girl delivered him to me and shot him at twenty steps. The next day I collected his brother! The good ole' days 94 I think!

Default Understand

P.S.

One of my best eight pointers came on a 68 degree opening day of gun! The big old girl delivered him to me and shot him at twenty steps. The next day I collected his brother! The good ole' days 94 I think!
    Last year I went to Ohio for the first time ever. Weather was 75 degrees the first week of Nov. Guys said it never gets that hot up there in Nov.

May just have to hunt at night if it gets hot Get me one of those hats with a fan in it This fatboy dont use no climber!
    DB

It's rained so much in Michigan......

I saw a a doe and fawn taking swimming leasons.

I'm building a ark with a loft for a good late season hunting spot.

Default Tell Me

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    It's rained so much in Michigan......

I saw a a doe and fawn taking swimming leasons.

I'm building a ark with a loft for a good late season hunting spot.
    I almost stuck my fourwheeler the other day. Considering are ground is mostly rock thats a hard thing to do. Ground here is saturated with water.

So much green stuff still around.
    DB

JBK BOWSTRINS,DCAP staff armyof1's Avatar

my tree stand ladder has 4 feet of watter on it right now i have to use a boat to even get to it

Same here. I bet I have two of my stands I can canoe right up to. That is'nt really unusual for those locations though, and the deer don't seem to mind the water untill it starts to freeze over. But it's been real warm for here too. I don't mind hunting in it, but I hate having to deal with a deer hanging and trying to keep it cool for a few days. (If I ever get to go out and get one that is )
    FBSA Member

This exact day last year it was 74 degree's up here.

This Year

We have a chance of flurrys the next few days
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

Old Archer

Question Wash the Truck!

We have been back from up North almost two weeks. With all the gravel roads up there a Truck can get pretty nasty looking. The wife asked this morning when I was going to wash the Explorer?. I said when the rain stops. We even had a little today. Her fault she mentioned car wash!
    Mother nature has cleaned most of it! I just don't like hunting in the rain anymore. Ducks only!!!!!!!