You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Bowtech Finish Options

Bowtech put out some nice bows this year, and the new FLX guard is very innavatice, I am surprised they narrowed down the target colors even more though. Very good job on the new bows.
    Mountain Outdoors Shooter

IMHO I think the target archers are a very small part of the market. I'm glad they were the 1st to give hunters so many options and it continues.

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by MeanV2 View Post
    IMHO I think the target archers are a very small part of the market. I'm glad they were the 1st to give hunters so many options and it continues.

Dan
    Yeah I do like all the options they give hunters, and that is there main consumers so you are right I hadn't thought about that, you don't see as many bowtechs in tournaments as there use to be. Good post and great opinion, btw I love the new bows, that flx guard is very creative.

JBK BOWSTRINS,DCAP staff armyof1's Avatar

guys i havnt seen any bow teck bow except on here . around my area all they shoot are mathews , hoyts , or martins. i dont even think there is a dealer here that sells bow teck at all

Quote Originally Posted by armyof1 View Post
    guys i havnt seen any bow teck bow except on here . around my area all they shoot are mathews , hoyts , or martins. i dont even think there is a dealer here that sells bow teck at all
    WOW I am surprised, they make some good bows, have a little bit of bad rap about them though. However Mathews, Hoyts, and Martins are all great bows, you don't need anymore besides those. We have, 3 PSE dealers, Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews all withing 50 miles of where I live. Wish we had a little more to choose from.

within that distance i have a hoy and a mathews/martin dealer thats all i have to go at least 100 miles 1 way to get to a serious shop

You need some more shops closer around, we have those different manufactures but 3 or 4 shops carry them
    1. PSE, Alpine, Pearson
    2. PSE, Hoyt
    3. PSE
    4. Mathews
    I wish iinstead of 3 PSE dealers that close we could have something a little different, they are great bows and I love them you just don't have alot to choose from. The one that deals in Alpine and Pearson is just a dealer and hardly has the bows from them.

yes i know but no one is willing to open one and i cant afford to so i am stuck with what i got in my area

Quote Originally Posted by armyof1 View Post
    yes i know but no one is willing to open one and i cant afford to so i am stuck with what i got in my area
    It is a shame the economy if how it is, I myself am worried that my local pro shop the one that I love to go with and is ran by a friend of mine might go out of business. I hope that this picks up, maybe you would be able to get a new shop or two around where you live.

can someone post me a link to there target colors I cant get it to pull up I can get all the bows and home page but nothing else.
    Thanks
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

WCH it sure would be nice to get some new products around here. i am a dealer for dead center archery products www.deadcenterarcheryproducts.com