You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Just For Fun!

Old Archer

Question Just For Fun!

What will Santa/the Mrs. have under the tree for you this year! what items do you have circled in the Cabelas and Bass Pro Catalogs?
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

I'm getting the same thing I get every year.......a big credit card bill

Me and the wifey usually spend our Christmas money and change jar money on a long weekend or a trip somewhere. The last couple of year I ve talked her into going to the archery festival in Vegas.

This year...I don't think Veags is in my future.

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

I think we're going to give each other a pool table (see if we can pick one up second hand) this year and that will do for us. The kiddies will get the rest of the dollars spent on them - my oldest is due in May and it's their first so they need everything. (she and mom have been out looking: $$$$$ )
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Default Not Sure

I requested a GATCO knife sharpener this year. Like to try one out. Other than that my little two year old will get what he wants.

I got her something nice, as far as being circled, I would like to have some Under Armour, but I am happy with anything she gets me. I just love spending time with the family most importantly.
    Mountain Outdoors Shooter

JBK BOWSTRINS,DCAP staff armyof1's Avatar

new hunting gear i hope