You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up The School of Advanced Archery and Instructor Certification Program

Just wanted to share some information just incase anyone one is interested regarding an upcoming Archery school being held in Springville, NY approx 30 Miles south of Buffalo.

"The School of Advanced Archery and Instructor Certification Program," Its nicknamed "A Weekend at Bernie's." Taught by Master Coaches Bernie and Jan Pellerite of Robinhood Video Productions Inc., June 18, 19, 20th at S & S Taxidermy Archery Pro Shop in Springville NY. This school is an enhanced version of the NFAA Archery School previously taught by Bernie and Jan. This course covers everything from bow setup to target panic. It will be a very exciting three days.

Additional details regarding the school can be requested by contacting the coordinator or by visiting Http://www.robinhoodvideos.com

At this time we still have some seats available so if anyone is interested feel free to give me a call at (716) 592-5971 or email ThomasRSullivan@starband.net.

Thomas,

I am considering adding an Instructors Database to my site. This would allow archers to find coaches or instructors in their area.

Can you help me with a couple of things. What type of information besides the obvious name/address/phone/email should we ask for?
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Chris,

If I were putting this together or looking for a qualified instructor I would want the following above the obvious contact information:

1. Credentials/Type of Certfication (i.e, NFAA etc.).
    2. Associated Club and/or Proshop.
    3. Brief outline of instruction.
    4. Any note worthy accomplishments.
    5. Rates per Individual and/or Group

I myself will be certified after this course along with three other individuals from the host shop (http://www.sstaxidermy.com). Currently we offer archery instruction primarily geared towards the youth however, we hope to expand somewhat to include adults. It depends on demand. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.