You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Constitution or Brigadier

I am looking for a 3-D bow for next year. I shoot a 07 Guardian now and plan on keeping this for my hunting rig. Iím not sure what I want and torn between the Constitution and Brigadier anyone shot both? I heard that the Connie was different from year to year and wanted to know what was different and what was the best year? I am looking at a 28Ē draw and 60# max. I shoot left handed and itís hard to find any to shoot. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownDog2 View Post
    I am looking for a 3-D bow for next year. I shoot a 07 Guardian now and plan on keeping this for my hunting rig. Iím not sure what I want and torn between the Constitution and Brigadier anyone shot both? I heard that the Connie was different from year to year and wanted to know what was different and what was the best year? I am looking at a 28Ē draw and 60# max. I shoot left handed and itís hard to find any to shoot. Thanks for any help.
    Constitution is hard to beat. I believe you want one that is 07 or newer. Can't remember when they changed the cams. The larger ones on older models are slower than the 07 and 08 cams. I have an 07 Connie and still choose to shoot it over anything else. The Brig is nice and has some nice upgrades so I don't think you can go wrong with it, but it is a little slower than the 07 and 08 Connie.
    Last edited by dicksenn; 11-16-2009 at 11:16 AM.
    Archery Outpost
    Tulsa, OK
    Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Elite & Mission Bows

I have heard many talk great about the constitution it's still a great bow to this day I would probably recommend it as well.
    Mountain Outdoors Shooter