You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Last day before gun season

Oh well, Quess its boom time whether I like it or not.

I can live with it. Nothing wrong with gun hunters.

I just need one more good buck to retire this year. Might pop a doe or two after that!

Had this little guy under me last night. Could have spit on him. Chasing the ladys he was! Tough shot at ten yrds from a 15ft ladder stand.

DB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Oh well, Quess its boom time whether I like it or not.

I can live with it. Nothing wrong with gun hunters.

I just need one more good buck to retire this year. Might pop a doe or two after that!

Had this little guy under me last night. Could have spit on him. Chasing the ladys he was! Tough shot at ten yrds from a 15ft ladder stand.

DB
    That was close.I tagged out before rifle last year seen more big bucks this year they just always get away.That bign best not show his face tommorow I will blast him

DB did you get wet this morin I set in it for about 10mins and I had enough.Good luck to everybody this weekend
    Hunter
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Default I didnt get wet

Quote Originally Posted by hstubblefield View Post
    That was close.I tagged out before rifle last year seen more big bucks this year they just always get away.That bign best not show his face tommorow I will blast him

DB did you get wet this morin I set in it for about 10mins and I had enough.Good luck to everybody this weekend
    Hunter
    I set in the Double Bull. Did get a little wet coming out. Had some deer untell the rains came.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Old Archer

Thumbs up Double Bull

I have two of there Blinds, the T-2 and the 360 both have seen lots of action over the years. Brooks and Keith are Legendary in the World of Blinds in MHO! Great Products Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09 Mathews Reezen, Tru Ball releases and Sights, Gold Tip Arrows, Slick Tricks, Limb Saver Equipment, John Deere, Polaris Ranger, Big Game and Summit stands. And doing all that is possible to protect and preserve our Hunting Heritage.

Default Your 100% right

Quote Originally Posted by grizz49 View Post
    I have two of there Blinds, the T-2 and the 360 both have seen lots of action over the years. Brooks and Keith are Legendary in the World of Blinds in MHO! Great Products Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Double Bull and Now Primos blinds are the best. Customer service is unmatched any where. Thats blind right there was totally redone by Primos this year. $40.00 and that includes shipping. It was in bd shae from some use from me.
    DB

JBK BOWSTRINS,DCAP staff armyof1's Avatar

DB thats cheaper than having to buy a new one