You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: X7 and XX75

  1. #1

    Default X7 and XX75

    whatis the difference between X7 and XX75?And between X7 cobalt,eclipse...(only finish or what).Is X7 2314 spine OK for 60 pound Drenalin.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BERKUTMAX View Post
    whatis the difference between X7 and XX75?And between X7 cobalt,eclipse...(only finish or what).Is X7 2314 spine OK for 60 pound Drenalin.
    the X7 is a a better grade of alumiun and it has a better tolorence for roundness
    look on eastons site for a arrow chart to enter your specs for the bow you have and find the arrow you need



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #3
    Junior Member D.neazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9

    Default X7 and XX75

    yeah only wrist and knee, need some elbow pads, learnt the hard way

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    216

    Default

    How come you are wanting to switch from your lightspeeds, they are great arrows.
    Mountain Outdoors Shooter

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    How come you are wanting to switch from your lightspeeds, they are great arrows.
    I m not, just for shooting indoor now in winter time.because when I shoot lightspeed on 18m(20yards) and my bow is on 64pounds it is like rocket in target, sound is like I shoot in wood.buy x7 for nothing and hawe fun.lightspeeds waiting for x2 vanes.

  6. #6

    Default

    [IMG]stalak1.JPG[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by BERKUTMAX View Post
    I m not, just for shooting indoor now in winter time.because when I shoot lightspeed on 18m(20yards) and my bow is on 64pounds it is like rocket in target, sound is like I shoot in wood.buy x7 for nothing and hawe fun.lightspeeds waiting for x2 vanes.
    here they are..

Similar Threads

  1. XX75 2315 for sale
    By rabbit in forum Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:47 PM
  2. blazers on 2514 xx75?
    By presspal111 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •