You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default When will 2007 Hoyt Bows be released???

I was just wondering when the new Hoyt bows will be avaiable for sale. I want to pick up a Hoyt Trykon, but if the new models will be out within the next week or two, I will wait. What should I do???

Take Care and God Bless!

Ed
    "I don't go to church much, but I see the beauty of God everytime I walk in the woods".

-E Duffy Sr.
    (1946-1993)

Bowtech Guardian (29" DL, 63 lbs.)
    Bows Owned:
    Mathews Switchback/Switchback XT
    Hoyt Trykon/Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by Straightandtrue67 View Post
    I was just wondering when the new Hoyt bows will be avaiable for sale. I want to pick up a Hoyt Trykon, but if the new models will be out within the next week or two, I will wait. What should I do???

Take Care and God Bless!

Ed
    you have the best dont mess w/the rest......
    I cut things up and split them down!

I was told at a pro shop in PHX. that they will have new 2007 bows for cust appreciation day the Saturday before Thanksgiving. From what he said is they are going to have people from a Hoyt trailer set up and other reps from other manufactures as well (I might have to make a trip to PHX that weekend, just to look since I already spent my wade on the Mathews Switchback XT(I will add that Iam glad I did as well). The pro shop in PHX carried Hoyt bowtech and Martin.

there is a thread on AT about the line up......picks from the new catalogue and such....they named one of there bows the Avenger.......PSE already did that about 5 years ago.....Hoyt a day late and a dollar short as always......

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you have the best dont mess w/the rest......

I defineately agree that my Mathews Switchback is a very good shooting bow, but I wanted to try a split-limb type bow also. Hoyt (after reading quite a bit on the different companies that offer split-limb design bows) seems to make one of the best shooting and selling split-limb bows on the market. After I get the Hoyt, I'm looking at getting a Bowtech bow. I like quite a few bows from different companies. So many good bows, so little money.

Take Care and God Bless!

Ed
    "I don't go to church much, but I see the beauty of God everytime I walk in the woods".

-E Duffy Sr.
    (1946-1993)

Bowtech Guardian (29" DL, 63 lbs.)
    Bows Owned:
    Mathews Switchback/Switchback XT
    Hoyt Trykon/Vulcan

Well from what I understand dealers are placing orders now. Hoyt will be sending out Nov.1. They are nice looking bows the snap suppressor(thats what I call it) aftermarket about $45, will be intergrated in the bows(more money than trykon) . One will have shorter brace hieght w/ibo speed 322fps. The 2 bows I pulled back are smooth(still using cam and 1/2) but I still like my new Swithback XT(Its smother in my opinion) . Really do not think the wife will okay a 2nd new bow.LOL

Shot A few of the new hoyts, Their new ones, DONT HAVE THE CAM AND 1/2 its a new cam, I would wait for the new ones to come out, vectrix is awsom!!!!

so its a 2 cam or a one cam?? or another cam and 1/2 variation......(which is still 2 different cams IMO).....come on you gotta give us more than that.....

its ok straightandtrue, I have always been a Hoyt man I have the Trykon XL and I just bought a Bowtech Constitution, We'll see how the bowtech goes, if I don't like it I will just sell it and get another hoyt. I would'nt mind having a mathews either if there engineer was'nt high when they designed the grip on the swithcbacks or the guy who thinks the apex line is worth over $1000.00.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

I guess my dealler is the only Mathews dealler in the hole world not charging these absurd prices for the Apex and Apex 7.......

You can get used ones for a whole lot less on most classified enabled sites......

and if I am buying a bow for a twenty yard indoor bow.....I am not buying new anyway.....if you cant touch arrows everytime at twenty yrds indoors w/the equipment that is available today maybe archery is not for me...or a little more practice is in order.....I mean come on guys.....

one should be able to shoot high 290's w/a mathews classic or bowtech tomkat at 20 yrds......even if the bow is not perfectly tuned.....

Whats the Price on them gonna be?

The new hoyts are 2 cam bows, One on top, on on bottom, cant remember what they called the cams, but their not called cam and 1/2. Their super smooth to draw, I think they really steped it up with the Vectrix, im impressed with it, the sts sring stopper is cool too, its not flat, its cuped so when the string hits it, it folds around and grabs the string, way to go hoyt!!