You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm new to bow hunting and i dont know much about whats good and whats not but that is one of the ugliest bows ive ever seen!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

I already posted that in another thread....the korean archery thread
    I cut things up and split them down!

I heard they got rid of the cam lean by changing the cables to the other side of the cam..... Swapped the cables and string around....

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    I heard they got rid of the cam lean by changing the cables to the other side of the cam..... Swapped the cables and string around....
    wouldn't that just make them lean the other way?
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    wouldn't that just make them lean the other way?
    now thats funny but ......hes right.......

Instead of wasting time and money on fixing this "great" idea (binary) why dont they just come up w/something that works properly in the first place.....

Default BowTech

I recently bought the Elite E-Force and what a bad experience this was. I personally can not wait for these new BowTechs to arrive on the shelves so I can see tyhem hands on. If they are as good as the other products Bowtech continues to put out I would be interested in one.

I currently shoot a Mathews Switchback (27 inch @ 60 lbs) and the E-force (26 inch @ 65 lbs). I am hunting with the Switchback this year because the dealer that sold me the Elite set the bow up so bad I didn't have time to shoot it. Sadly enough I brought the Elite to a dealer that sells BowTech and Mathews to fix it (same one that sold me my mathews) and he set the Elite up to shoot. At least now I can shoot the bow and get some enjoyment out of it. I just wish I had faith in the Elite Archery Company like I have had in all the bows I have owned and the companies that made them. Jennings, Browning, PSE and Mathews. I have searched for a contact email for Elite to answer some of my questions but they have absolutely nothing. I understand they are a new company, but they have to understnad the customers concerns. When they let their customers get the information from a forum about their (Elite Archery) bows, they are not a very good business to deal with.

All in all I do like the Elite Eforce, but anyone can see it is a Bowtech copy. The one thing that sold me over the Bowtech was the camo on it, very nice. Now that it is shooting for me and set up properly it is very fast but not as smooth as my Mathews Switchback. But owning the bow and having customer support from the company is two things thayt shold go hand in hand. They are two things that I will look for in the future. My own fault for jumping on a pretty bow without doing a little research on my own first. I also listened to a dealer that obviously didn't want to get stuck with bows from a going under company. But maybe the lesson here is you sholdn't screw the customer.

My .02 cents only.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremesportsman View Post
    I also listened to a dealer that obviously didn't want to get stuck with bows from a going under company. .
    has there been any word on wether they are done or not......thought for sure they would have been done by now......guess now w/the way the new bowtechs look that they wont have to worry about any copyrights.......

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    has there been any word on wether they are done or not......thought for sure they would have been done by now......guess now w/the way the new bowtechs look that they wont have to worry about any copyrights.......
    They are producing a limited 07 line... No lefties or short draw bows though.
    No I'm not dead

They are producing a limited 07 line... No lefties or short draw bows though.
    well no short draw that means I an out .........maybe we CAN be 3dshoots buddies.......

Site Guru

well no short draw that means I an out .........maybe we CAN be 3dshoots buddies.......
    Yeah just what I need a 3dshoots buddy that can't even draw 27 inches.
    No I'm not dead

Yeah just what I need a 3dshoots buddy that can't even draw 27 inches.
    I can and do......27.5

Site Guru

I can and do......27.5
    I'll look like a giant next to you drawing my 30.5... nope you must be at least 28 inch draw to shoot. Sorry
    No I'm not dead

I'll look like a giant next to you drawing my 30.5... nope you must be at least 28 inch draw to shoot. Sorry
    fine I never really cared to be seen next to a bowrejct anyway .....

In my line of work, I have learned to not make judgements until you have had the item in your hands and tested it. Otherwise you end up like this

Sometimes the goofy or strange looking items work the best. Just look back at the early opinions of drop aways, whisker biscuits and the STS.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    In my line of work, I have learned to not make judgements until you have had the item in your hands and tested it. Otherwise you end up like this

Sometimes the goofy or strange looking items work the best. Just look back at the early opinions of drop aways, whisker biscuits and the STS.
    ok so drop aways I will admit I said nah at first and found out there not so bad.......STS thought it was great from the begining and still do......

And last but not least the WB...............................they sucked when they first came out and my opinion has never and will never change.....thank you....

ok so drop aways I will admit I said nah at first and found out there not so bad.......STS thought it was great from the begining and still do......

And last but not least the WB...............................they sucked when they first came out and my opinion has never and will never change.....thank you....
    Bowman, haven't you killed that dead horse yet? He's gotta be dog food already.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Yeah! Pick on something else for awhile like......Mathews.
    Once you go mathews you'll wanna switchback

Site Guru

In his own mind he is winning the fight... just let him pretend to know what he's talking about and he'll be much more bearable
    No I'm not dead

In his own mind he is winning the fight... just let him pretend to know what he's talking about and he'll be much more bearable
    ok but you know that next its going to be the commander and the guardian.....