You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Bowman, haven't you killed that dead horse yet? He's gotta be dog food already.
    I will beat this horse until all of its kids and all of the generations of horses before it are dead......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #42
    Member walks with a gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Alvo, Nebraska
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I will beat this horse until all of its kids and all of the generations of horses before it are dead......
    What if it's such a cool bow in your hands that shoots better than anything you could ever dream of,,,,,,,, and you buy one??







    You'll be eatin' many crows.......

  3. #43
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    well now if there were an actual reason for me to shoot one.....that may come true.....but as seeing as the only dealer around these parts is a complete idiot......I dont see that happening.......I might buy a bow in a sealed box from him if it were the only place to get said bow........but I would not let this two faced joker attempt to do what he calls tunning.......

    I went there today and shot a Ross......and all he could do was tel me how fast a bowtech is and how my Switchback and all Mathews for that matter were slow and out dated......but yet when you call his place on the phone....and his wifey answers....ask if they sell mathews.....oh not yet but we have been trying for a while was her exact answer.......

    by the way It was a ross cr334 and I have to admit it shot pretty nice.....only ross in the store though.....as i was walking in the last cr337 was walking out the door.... really wanted to try that one......

    and by the way the hole time I was shooting it he kept trying to push an Allegeince down my throat.....and why cuz its faster.......that was his answer to everything.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #44
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    I think thats the reason alot of bow companies get bad raps.....because the people who represent them, act like this.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #45
    Member walks with a gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Alvo, Nebraska
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I think thats the reason alot of bow companies get bad raps.....because the people who represent them, act like this.......
    There's bad dealers and then there's good dealers,, just like customers.

  6. #46
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Keep on kicking that dead horse my friend but the bottom line is they keep on killing deer after deer after deer after deer after deer. So maybe your opinion is not correct after all..............huh guys thats something to think about. Bowmans opinion not right maybe just a way to up the ole post count.

    As for the Guardian like I said before its very ugly but if I can get my hands on one I'll give it a few shots and compare it to the greatest bow ever produced(Mathews Switchback XT) J/K thats only my opinion.


    "HONDA"

  7. #47
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post

    I went there today and shot a Ross......and all he could do was tel me how fast a bowtech is and how my Switchback and all Mathews for that matter were slow and out dated......
    Well I guess he isn't a COMPLETE idiot

    I hate when stores trash other peoples equipment, it really bugs the crap out of me and most of the time if I hear it happening I'll just walk out of the store.
    No I'm not dead

  8. #48
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Well I guess he isn't a COMPLETE idiot

    I hate when stores trash other peoples equipment, it really bugs the crap out of me and most of the time if I hear it happening I'll just walk out of the store.
    I had to just walk away from the guy......I cant stand all of the its not fast enough......listen pal....My Icon just barley shoots 200fps......lets shoot a indoor 300......lets see what that super fast allegiance does......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #49
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I had to just walk away from the guy......I cant stand all of the its not fast enough......listen pal....My Icon just barley shoots 200fps......lets shoot a indoor 300......lets see what that super fast allegiance does......
    I'd rather miss quickly then hit slowly
    No I'm not dead

  10. #50
    Petering it since 06 papito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ulster, new york
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I think thats the reason alot of bow companies get bad raps.....because the people who represent them, act like this.......
    i went to a bow shop the other day and all that the guy did was bad mouth matthews, because they werent as fast as bow wreck. And that the single cam was out dated.
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

  11. #51
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    i went to a bow shop the other day and all that the guy did was bad mouth matthews, because they werent as fast as bow wreck. And that the single cam was out dated.
    gee must have been a certain shop in the red hook area.....not nameing any names but lets just say that joe the schmoe dont know nothing about getting and keeping customeres........when were you there? we were probably there at the same time and did not even know it.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #52
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walks with a gimp View Post
    There's bad dealers and then there's good dealers,, just like customers.
    so are you saying I may not be a good customer......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #53
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so are you saying I may not be a good customer......
    thats ridiculous everyone knows your a great customer just a poor judge of arrow rests. How ya doin today my friend??


    "HONDA"

  14. #54
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    thats ridiculous everyone knows your a great customer just a poor judge of arrow rests. How ya doin today my friend??
    better than yestarday.......and not as good as tommarow.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #55
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    better than yestarday.......and not as good as tommarow.....

    Ah tommorrow who knows what that will bring?????


    "HONDA"

  16. #56
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Ah tommorrow who knows what that will bring?????
    if I call in sick tommorow and go hunting it will be good... otherwise it will probably be as busy as today and I'll just be even more tired...

    oh wait. I have a call tommorow night from 12:00 AM until 5:00 am... then work all day wed... crap
    No I'm not dead

  17. #57
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    oh wait. I have a call tommorow night from 12:00 AM until 5:00 am... then work all day wed... crap


    Huh
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #58
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Huh
    just remembered we are doing an upgrade tommorow night... crap
    No I'm not dead

  19. #59
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    gotcha.....call in anyway.......who needs sleep you will sleep when your dead......dred.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. 2007 Bowtech Guardian
    By grey squirrel in forum Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. 2007 Bowtech Guardian 28/80 LH Mossy Oak
    By Tax Lawyer in forum Left Handed Archery Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:43 AM
  3. 2007 70# Bowtech Guardian $500 tyd o.b.o.
    By Scud in forum Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:04 AM
  4. 2007 bowtech guardian 50-60 f/s
    By bowtech1967 in forum Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 08:25 PM
  5. 2007 bowtech guardian realtree hardwoods green
    By diamondman in forum Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •