You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Hunting Package DEAL! - (Houston only)

I have a complete hunting set up and target practice set up with two bows fully rigged out, hunting blind, stools, 3D trophy buck target, huge bag target with stand, digital deer camera, bow cases and MORE for sale for $2350.00 for all of it.

Since there is SO much to this deal, I won't be shipping....for pick up only at my house in Humble, Texas. I will be listing and selling the bows rigged out separate on another thread and if this sells first, then they will be gone...if they sell first, I'll adjust this ad to reduce for the bows not being in the deal.

HERE IS THE AD...IT'S A "LOT" OF STUFF SO BE PREPARED TO "READ"!

COMPLETE HUNTING PACKAGE "DEAL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR UNFORTUNATE LOSS IS YOUR FORTUNATE GAIN....

NEVER ever hunted with ANY OF IT:.....

TWO brand new bows with this package deal

two top of the line brand new bow cases

High Quality Victory force and Carbon Express arrows (11 with Admiral and 7 with General)

Tru Glo range rover sights

peeps

custom made sling for Admiral

stabilizers (Octane and trophy ridge)

Trophy ridge drop away rests

3D DELTA Trophy Buck Target

HUGE Bag Target with Stand

Brand new "never used" hunting blind

Two brand new never used hunting camo stools for use in blind

Digital scouting Hunting Camera for the woods to take pics of deer when you aren't there!

and MORE.

08 Bowtech General with upgraded high tech limbs, camo, RH, 50-70 lb (set at 70), 26-30 Draw Length, weighs 4.2 lbs, 31" axle to axle. Never used for anything but a few times in target practice ONLY. In brand new mint condition. Fully equipped with TOP of the line accessories, Tru Glo Range Rover sight, Trophy Ridge Drop Away rest, Hip (tarantula hunting) and Target (Neet) Quivers with Carbon Express Arrows (7), broadheads, Scott Horn Release, Trophy Ridge Stabilizer, Vangard Top of the Line Hard Case with locks....and more! Purchased in May 09.

09 Bowtech Admiral Testarossa (Black and Red which is more expensive and rare than camo...it's a custom order). 30 to 50 lbs, right handed (set at 35lbs), set at 26" draw length, 30 axle to axle, NEVER used for hunting, only a few times at targets. Fully equipped with TOP of the line accessories, Tru Glo Range Rover sight, Trophy Ridge Drop away rest, Hip Quiver (Neet brand), OCTANE Stabilizer (black and red) ,Victory Force arrows (11), Arrow Case, Bow Case (Cabellas soft case), Little Goose Release.

BOTH BOWS ARE VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW, HARDLY SHOT....AND BOTH WERE PURCHASED IN MAY 09 FROM DEALERS BRAND NEW and never hunted with~!

ALSO WITH THIS PACKAGE "DEAL":

Hunting Blind....pop up, 67" H x 77" w x 77 " D.....camo, Vital Ground Blind with carry case.....NEVER USED. Only took it out and put it up in the back yard for a few minutes and then put it into the carry bag. VERY easy to tote, pop up and fold down and put in case and very lightweight, yet sturdy and thick material with velcro window flaps!!!! NEVER USED....(unfortunately...since losing job, no hunting for us this year =(((((((...)

Two Matching BRAND NEW fold out stools to sit on while in the blind..."never used".

Hunting CAMERA....digital Scouting camera to strap to a tree....excellent and clear pics!....DVD with it. Only tried it in the back yard a couple of times and in our house testing it on movement with our dog...lol....and pics are great. Has TWO...(purchase an additional) memory cards to go with it.

ALSO WITH THIS HUNTING PACKAGE "DEAL"!!!!!.......

DELTA TROPHY BUCK 3 D TARGET....HARDLY USED...ONLY USED TO SHOOT AT MAYBE THREE DIFFERENT TIMES IN BACK YARD WHEN PRACTICING.

ALSO WITH THIS DEAL:.....Morrell Brand BAG TARGET...HUGE...WITH STAND!

Please feel free to call....emails not accepted.

NOW REDUCED FROM 2750.00 (WHICH WAS A "STEAL" AT THAT PRICE) DOWN TO 2350.00 BECAUSE WE MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

281-540-2971 or 832-877-8717 CALL AND GIVE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO SEE SEPARATE OR INDIVIDUAL PICS OF ITEMS NOT IN THE GROUPED PICTURE. OR tell me how to post them here and I can do that!
    Last edited by ZackVB; 11-25-2009 at 01:56 PM.