You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I carried my bow to the guy. After I found out his name Colin Boothe, I did some research and turns out he's quite the who's who in the archery world. He is one of the four man team of mathews. He offered alot of help and is part of a club in sicily island. And invited me to come shoot with them. I'm pretty stoked to have access to this sort of expertice. Can't weight started.

Default One of the best

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moore View Post
    Well I carried my bow to the guy. After I found out his name Colin Boothe, I did some research and turns out he's quite the who's who in the archery world. He is one of the four man team of mathews. He offered alot of help and is part of a club in sicily island. And invited me to come shoot with them. I'm pretty stoked to have access to this sort of expertice. Can't weight started.
    Colin is one heck of shooter and nice guy. You did very good getting him to help you. You did good.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Thanks DB I was extremely happy with my service as a bow tech. He didn't try and push nothing on me. He said symply you have to find what fits you. For now I went with blood runner broadheads. I'm gona try some more when I get some more arrows. Prob the 100 gr slick tricks like you suggested. And then prob the G5 expandables or maybe the swacker. He has a picture of a deer that had been shot with one and it had a massive exit hole. But I decided until I am comfortable shooting deer. I'm gona keep smaller diameter blades in case I make a bad shoulder shot. So I will get better pass through. I'm also gona try the 75 95's next I got 6 of the 55 75s for now gona get every thing dialed in completely with the broadheads and take a trip to the woods with the ol stick and string.
    One more point he said he was extremely impressed with the Z7 and I couldn't have made a better choice. He is rigging one out for him to finish the rest of the season on.
    I'm just really excited not only for the hunting but the upcoming shoots.
    He said every club member gets a key to the range the targets stay out at all time. So I can go shoot any time I want. I only cost 1 dollar per day of shooting and I'm guessing club fees and they usually get together on tuesdays to tune and mess around grill and what have you and once a month on weekends to have a club shoot.