You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Opinions on the Maxxis 35 and the AlphaBurner by Hoyt.

Yesterday I went to my fourth pro shop in 4 weeks. They did not have any Elites instock but they did have the Maxxis 35 by Hoyt. Unfortunatly they did not have the limbs that I can handle so I did not get to shoot it.

The Maxxis at 35 inches ATA is longer than my Bowtech TomKat at 31 inches. The AlphaBurner is just a 1/4 shorter at 34 3/4 inches. Both bows are relatively light (4.2 and 4.3 lbs respectivly). At the moment I do not think I am ready for a larger bow like the Contender or Vantage bows.

I will be shooting indoor spots and field targets as well as 3D. I am thinking thw Maxxis 35 for indoor spots and the AlphaBurner for field and 3D. The color options on the Hoyts are much better in my opinion than what Bowtech but we bon't get excited about the colors do we...........I think the powder coated pearl white with a 30 inch Posten Fat Max and the Spot-Hogg Hog Father single .10 fiber and 6X optics would be an awsome combination.

Eventually I will shoot these bows along with the Elites and Athens bows. Just looking for your input.
    Last edited by Sturdyman; 11-28-2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: correction
    Bowmen Accu-Riser I, 53 lbs draw 27 inch draw length, Tru Ball Axcel 3000 sight and Cascade #10 release, Trophy Taker Lizard Tongue rest, Posten Fat Max Stabilization, Easton arrows.

Default Opinions on the Maxxis 35 and the AlphaBurner by Hoyt

absolutely good BMX. get it for sure.

But if u look at the Weight 26.5 lbs thats a bit heavy, if u do abit of upgrades u will be good with it.

get it for sure

I am greatful for the response but I am not sure of what you are talking about.

Does anyone have any experience with these bows?
    Bowmen Accu-Riser I, 53 lbs draw 27 inch draw length, Tru Ball Axcel 3000 sight and Cascade #10 release, Trophy Taker Lizard Tongue rest, Posten Fat Max Stabilization, Easton arrows.