You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default bought grilfriend a bow ...

I bought my girlfriend a bow for her birthday a couple of days ago. Thats what she said she wanted so that what she got, now all she wants to do is shoot it.. I got her a hoyt banshee had it set up at the pro shop and told her that we would step up to a rintec or something if she likes it... The one thing is she has great form and has never shot before, when she said she wnt one I took here to the pro shop and had her shoot a few... I love it that she loves it but I have to get her to go to the range her self so I can hunt....
    Mathews DXT

HHA

mathews drop away rest

Victory V1

Shrewd stabilizer

Glad to hear she has an interest. I tried to get my wife involved with no luck, she just doesn't have an interest. That is the first step to finding a new hunting partner maybe. Invest the time now and if she decides to hunt then maybe you'll find next year you can take her and possibly spend more time in the woods then before.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    Jesus Christ & The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Some People spend their whole lives wondering if they made a difference in the world.
    Luckily our Service Men and Women don't have that problem.

I have an Ignition in black cherry on order for my fiance......hope I have as much luck with getting her into as you did......
    I cut things up and split them down!

My fiance has became my best hunting partner the past 4 years. She had shot at a couple of deer the past few years but no success with the bow. We went out around the 3rd of Oct and this huge doe made the mistake of coming in our food plot. She double lunged her at 31 yds. and she rand only about 25 yds. before laying over. She shoots a Mathews FX with a mini-max cam on only 42 lbs, dropzone rest, hunters choice sights, easton axis arrows, and 75 grain wasp bullet broadheads. It was a great hunt and made my hunting season already. I couldn't stand not to have her to hunt with, she is the best.
    kent
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's great that she wants to shoot.I bought my wife a bow this past spring when she kept asking me to set one up for her. She has an interest in the sport, I just can't get her to shoot. She gets discouraged easily.

I shoot and hunt with my wife it is alot of fun even if we don't get anything. It gives us time away from the kinds and time to enjoy each other without the stress of home. I look forward to hunting with her.

Default well, she can shoot...

I took her to the range tonight, its 40yds indoors. She wanted to know how to move her own sight and everything, so I showed her helped her a little next thing bam! she is shooting great group's at 20yds, so I tell her to shoot the 30 and sight it in.. She does that, nothing to it she is dead on up to 30 And she can hit really good at 40 and this is only her 3rd time.. I had to make her stop I didn't want her to hurt her arm.... I hope she keeps it up before she hated when I went to the range, now she wants to go....
    Mathews DXT

HHA

mathews drop away rest

Victory V1

Shrewd stabilizer

Thats great when you can get your other half into the things you like, I found years ago it was easier to get my wife involved with shooting and hunting with a bow then to head out hunting for several days at a time leaving her at home(especially after getting snowed in 4 extra days on a December hunt). She really perfers to shoot at targets and tells me that as far as hunting goes she just likes going with, not really intrested in shooting any animals. She is very acurate out to about 30yrd. I no longer shoot my arrows into same target because she found it fun to ROBINHOOD my expensive arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyfoster11 View Post
    My fiance has became my best hunting partner the past 4 years. She had shot at a couple of deer the past few years but no success with the bow. We went out around the 3rd of Oct and this huge doe made the mistake of coming in our food plot. She double lunged her at 31 yds. and she rand only about 25 yds. before laying over. She shoots a Mathews FX with a mini-max cam on only 42 lbs, dropzone rest, hunters choice sights, easton axis arrows, and 75 grain wasp bullet broadheads. It was a great hunt and made my hunting season already. I couldn't stand not to have her to hunt with, she is the best.
    kent
    gotta tell you that thing looks huge.......
    I cut things up and split them down!