You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Opinions on the Accu-Riser II bow by Stewart Bowman

I am looking for a quality target bow and now have the chance to check out the Accu-Rise II by Stewart Bowman. A member of my club has these bows and will allow me to check one out. I have found very little information on the web regarding these custome made bows.

Does anyone out there have any experience with these bows? The handle is mounted in an offset position to eliminate hand torque. Apparently they are custome made to order. I will include the web site that I have found. http://bowmanarchery.us/

Thank you all for your assistance.
    Bowmen Accu-Riser I, 53 lbs draw 27 inch draw length, Tru Ball Axcel 3000 sight and Cascade #10 release, Trophy Taker Lizard Tongue rest, Posten Fat Max Stabilization, Easton arrows.

Never heard of them, I don't really understand how the handle being over there would not affect alot of things with your form. I think I will keep my Alpine.
    Mountain Outdoors Shooter

All I have to say is WOW...........I might never buy a new bow again.

I had the chance to shoot the Accu-Riser II today and that was a very nice bow. The second arrow I was in the X ring. I have been working on my form now but the offset swivle handle reduces if not eliminates hand torque. If the handle swivels you can not torque the bow. Or lets say you cant torque the bow as much.

I purchased the Accu-Riser I with the same type of handle. I think the difference between the I and the II would be the honeycomed riser on the II. I just got in and put my Hogg-It on the Accu-Riser I and adjusted the rest. By the first of the year I will have it outfitted for indoor work with a Posten Fat Max and an Axcel 12 inch sight. I hope to be able to purchase Swarovski optics as well. I can't wait until Thursday. If I can leave work on time I can put in a few hours on the indoor range.

Thanks for everyones help.
    Bowmen Accu-Riser I, 53 lbs draw 27 inch draw length, Tru Ball Axcel 3000 sight and Cascade #10 release, Trophy Taker Lizard Tongue rest, Posten Fat Max Stabilization, Easton arrows.