You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: gold tip

  1. #1
    Senior Member gamoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    tulsa oklahoma
    Posts
    748

    Default gold tip

    how much do you usually pay for a dozen gold tip expedition hunters? fletched? bare shaft? i am trying to figure out if i should buy alot of bare shafts and just biuld my own or buy a dozen fletched and wrapped at a time
    GT500 27.5/65= 284
    GT XT Hunter 7595
    Slick Trick 100gr Mags
    CBE Tek Hunter with Viper target and 3x lens
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Lancaster Archery sells Expedition shafts for $50. $10 more for made to order arrows.
    Martin/Rytera Silver Star Shooter
    UBP Life Member
    PSAA Life Member
    Worldwide Scuba Diver

  3. #3
    Senior Member gamoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    tulsa oklahoma
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Lancaster Archery sells Expedition shafts for $50. $10 more for made to order arrows.
    plus the wraps and the vanes and so on. their order form is confusing but i figured up that i would be paying right around 100 bucks a dozen
    GT500 27.5/65= 284
    GT XT Hunter 7595
    Slick Trick 100gr Mags
    CBE Tek Hunter with Viper target and 3x lens
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I sell them for $56.00 shipped for bare shafts
    $10.00 additional fletched, Blazers, mini blazers, 2&3" fusion, duravanes

  5. #5
    Senior Member beenfarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Belleville, MI
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamoboy View Post
    plus the wraps and the vanes and so on. their order form is confusing but i figured up that i would be paying right around 100 bucks a dozen
    I don't know if they will, but whoever you order from see if they will cut a couple of inches off the back of the shaft, and the rest off of the front. You can really straighten those arrows out to "Pro" straightness by doing this. Just a thought!

    Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

    FBSA Member

  6. #6
    Senior Member gamoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    tulsa oklahoma
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beenfarr View Post
    I don't know if they will, but whoever you order from see if they will cut a couple of inches off the back of the shaft, and the rest off of the front. You can really straighten those arrows out to "Pro" straightness by doing this. Just a thought!

    Ben
    i was thinking about ordering from mountain archery. i usually pay about 80 bucks around here for fletched and cut ready to shoot arrows, and mountain archery will sell me wrapped fletched and cut for 83 plus shipping
    GT500 27.5/65= 284
    GT XT Hunter 7595
    Slick Trick 100gr Mags
    CBE Tek Hunter with Viper target and 3x lens
    Trophy Taker Pronghorn

  7. #7
    Senior Member Archerdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamoboy View Post
    i was thinking about ordering from mountain archery. i usually pay about 80 bucks around here for fletched and cut ready to shoot arrows, and mountain archery will sell me wrapped fletched and cut for 83 plus shipping
    a friend of mine orders from them and has been happy with their service.

Similar Threads

  1. gold AK 47
    By armyof1 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:44 AM
  2. Gold Tipers
    By CutTheLoop in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:53 PM
  3. Gold tip 30X Pro
    By Gator eye in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 03:54 PM
  4. Gold Tip Arrows
    By BUCK SHOT in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:57 AM
  5. what happened to gold tip
    By midevilarcher5575 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •