You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Custom Bowstrings Twisted Archer's Avatar

Arrow Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings 24/7

Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings 2010 Price List

Hello to everyone at 3DShoots.com

My name is Jamie and I own Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings, this is my 3rd post on this site but I have been building custom bowstrings for over 6 years for shops and other sites.

A complete set (3pcs max) $69.00 TYD in all 50 States shipped Priority Mail in a Priority Mail Box to protect your set from damage.

All Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings are Pre-Stretched to 300+ lbs and served under 175+ lbs of tension to get the tighest servings and best peep rotation possible. I use BCY which is the best string & serving material available, I stock all the solid colors in string material & 3D serving BCY makes.

If for any reason you need help figuring out the string & cable lengths or if you just don't know what you need for your bow just let me know, a big part of my customer service is to help you with anything and everything I can. I will look up your bow in one of my books or I can call the Manufacturer and get the info for you if at all possible. That is what I am here for, to help you get the correct information the first time. And I will give you a time frame for your set when you order, I keep a very strict time frame which should be expected.

Here is a rundown of what the $69.00 covers:

Any two solid colors that I offer in 8125 or 452X
    3D serving & XS serving for the center serving and tail of the split harness cable

Single cam set: 1 string & 1 split harness cable
    Dual cam set: 1 string & 2 split harness cables
    Binary cam set: 1 string & 2 control cables
    Cam & 1/2/Hybrid set: 1 string, 1 control cable & 1 split harness cable

The $69.00 price is TYD Priority Mail in all 50 States.
    Canada and other Countries please contact me with your shipping info and I will get you a shipping quote with a time frame.

I also build the 5 peice sets for Martin bows, they run $95.00 a set with the same options as above.

I accept Paypal & USPS Money Orders ONLY.

Paypal address: twistedarcher@msn.com

USPS Money Orders please contact me for address.

If you pay via Paypal your order goes on the board as soon as I receive the statement.

Orders paid for by USPS Money Orders have to clear before they go on the board.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm or email me at twistedarcher@msn.com I will do all I can to help.

Thanks for your time and looking at my post,

Jamie @ Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings

COLORS

Flo Purple, Purple, Mtn. Berry, Red
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings 24/7 - Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

Flo Yellow, Flo Orange, Flo Green, Pink
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings 24/7 - Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

Kiwi, Teal, Green, Olive Drab (O.D.)

Tan, Yellow, Blue, Rootbeer

Black, Silver, White

Metallic Bronze
    TWISTED ARCHER CUSTOM BOWSTRINGS THE ORIGINAL & ONLY TWISTED BOWSTRINGS YOU WILL EVER NEED.
    IN MEMORY OF MELISSA LOPEZ, WE LOVE YOU AND WILL TRULY MISS YOU.

Hoyt SuperTec Flo Yellow & Blue W/Red 3D
    TWISTED ARCHER CUSTOM BOWSTRINGS THE ORIGINAL & ONLY TWISTED BOWSTRINGS YOU WILL EVER NEED.

Mathews Switchback Black & White W/Silver 3D