You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    are you stalking me how do you know i have school in the morning, and how do you know my age??????????
    in the everyone please post you gave that info about being 17....remember thats how the male model thing came out and being 17 and living in NY,unless you are a genuis than you most likely have school in the morning......next time try to keep up....o.k.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    He must be sleepy.
    You told us in the other post when you outed your aspirations of MALE MODELING.
    silly me..........i'm just messing with bowman!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

dont mess w/ the self proclaimed best......you will get mopped up like the rest.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    dont mess w/ the self proclaimed best......you will get mopped up like the rest.....
    BIG TALK FOR A little man!!!!!!!!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    in the everyone please post you gave that info about being 17....remember thats how the male model thing came out and being 17 and living in NY,unless you are a genuis than you most likely have school in the morning......next time try to keep up....o.k.
    please dont make fun of me, i was told that even though i ride the short bus i'm just like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    please dont make fun of me, i was told that even though i ride the short bus i'm just like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey Chris i am really gonna need that banner and the sooner the better.....

Default Elbow Pain

About ten years ago I shot a lot. 4 times a week and 80 arrows in a day was not unheard of. But I also worked myself up to it. I suffered the tennis elbow thing and it was quite painful at times. I ended up using a very tight fitting elbow wrap to assist me. It worked, it took a lot of the pressure and made my arm feel better. I always wore it to a shoot and somedays when I was sore just from normal activities I wore it to help the pain. Unfortunately I tore my right shoulder in 1998 in an unrelated to archery injury and had to lay off the bow for that year. Getting back into it but not as much in 1999 to 2002 I avoided too much shooting due to the rt shoulder injury and fear of tearing it worse. I had no more pain due to the cotizone shot but the fear was in my head. In 2003 I tore the sholder even worse in another unrelated to archery injury. That ruined me for another year. In 2004 I was still shooting a 28 inch PSE Mach 8 but I coldn't hold a group for the life of me. The pain would just make it impossible. I had to go to a lower draw weight and shorter bow with a solid wall. That year I boght a Mathews FX 26 inch at 55lbs. I finally started getting confidence back in my shooting and was able to enjoy the shooting again, just not as many arrows and not as tight as I once was. My next bow I was able to use a mathews 27 in 60 lbs Switchback. I am up to 65 pounds on an Elite E force, but the Switchback is my favorite shooter right now.

Check your draw, you may need to crank it down a little and shorten it up a bit. That seems to be the cause of shoulder pain. The elbow I believe is from too much shooting. Good Luck stay with it just ease yourself into it. Remember you are using body parts and muscles that you never really use.