You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default What is the best 3D targets manufacturer?

Hello,
    How do you think, what company is the best producer of 3D targets for archery? McKenzie? Rinehart? Or something else?
    Thank you for your opinion!

I personally like both manufacturers. McKenzie targets are tough and will withstand thousands of shots. Rinehart has more variety of targets to choose from and they too will withstand thousands of shots. In my opinion, both manufacturers offer good quality 3D targets that will give you years of shooting.

I am a fan of Rinehart targets. Thay are a soft alternative to a hardened Mckenzie.(easier arrow removal) We have used them for years at our club and have withstood many years being out in the summer months. Other than their new policy with how many cores you recieve with purchase I find them to be the best on the market.

The rinehart targets have the best arrow pull bar none. They also will easily outlast the Mckenzie targets. Mckenzie is supposed to have a new foam and I haven't had a chance to shoot it so maybe it's better. Time will tell.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    The rinehart targets have the best arrow pull bar none. They also will easily outlast the Mckenzie targets. Mckenzie is supposed to have a new foam and I haven't had a chance to shoot it so maybe it's better. Time will tell.
    The New McKenzie targerts are actually quite good. Although the foam is a bit softer it will still last for quite some time. The interlocking kill gives you the best of both IBO and ASA. With a little arrow lube even carbons can be pulled with relative ease.
    TNArcher

Hi I prefer the Mckenzie Targets myself we have used them for years. We leave ours outside all year long, even in the winter time. Our club is located near Buffalo,New York. We have no problems in the winter time and we get a lot of snow up here.

Default best 3d target

rinehart hands down!!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I prefer rineharts but don't mind the NEW mckenzies.