You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: New Server!

  1. #1

    Default New Server!

    We are now on a new server. If anyone has any troubles, please PM me or email me.

    Since our traffic is steadily increasing, I'm trying to be proactive with server upgrade so we don't experience any major problems.

    Things should be bit faster now with the new server.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    wow and I thought I could hijack threads quickly before! This new server should double my hijacking capabilities!
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    Petering it since 06 papito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ulster, new york
    Posts
    318

    Default

    This new server seems to be faster!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    pro active thats the solution........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    wow and I thought I could hijack threads quickly before! This new server should double my hijacking capabilities!
    Pretty soon you'll be hijack'n 2 at the same time


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Pretty soon you'll be hijack'n 2 at the same time
    Not if he knows what's good for him.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  7. #7
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Everything seems to be working great for me. Of course I was not having any difficulties before but proactive is definately the the answer with the amount of traffic we are getting these days. Seems not too long ago there was only a few of us on here arguing now look at us bunches of us arguing all kinds of things. Ain't it GREAT


    "HONDA"

  8. #8
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Everything seems to be working great for me. Of course I was not having any difficulties before but proactive is definately the the answer with the amount of traffic we are getting these days. Seems not too long ago there was only a few of us on here arguing now look at us bunches of us arguing all kinds of things. Ain't it GREAT
    We're not arguing. We are just exchanging ideas and personal beliefs, and then debating the validity of those statements....Okay we're arguing


  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    We're not arguing. We are just exchanging ideas and personal beliefs, and then debating the validity of those statements....Okay we're arguing
    its kinda like a court trial......w/each other as the jury of our peers......

    anyone know how to hyjack a thread the BOSS started???......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    its kinda like a court trial......w/each other as the jury of our peers......

    anyone know how to hyjack a thread the BOSS started???......
    I would but I don't wanan get
    No I'm not dead

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I would but I don't wanan get
    You boys are smarter than you look
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  12. #12
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You boys are smarter than you look
    speak for everyonelse.....I try not to post any pics.........of myself.....then you would laugh........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #13
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Don't post pictures of yourself, I still have'nt seen any pics of your SB. I think maybe your really a Bowtech or PSE shooter. But I don't think even you are crazy enough to shoot a Hoyt.

    I think not, Chris would just us and not mess around.


    "HONDA"

  14. #14
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Don't post pictures of yourself, I still have'nt seen any pics of your SB. I think maybe your really a Bowtech or PSE shooter. But I don't think even you are crazy enough to shoot a Hoyt.

    I think not, Chris would just us and not mess around.
    I think he posted a generic pic of his bow in the one hunting bow thread... looked like it was photoshopped though
    No I'm not dead

  15. #15
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I think he posted a generic pic of his bow in the one hunting bow thread... looked like it was photoshopped though
    now you all know i just learned how to post a link.......pictures......maybe if everyone is still here in a few years.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  16. #16
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    now you all know i just learned how to post a link.......pictures......maybe if everyone is still here in a few years.......
    oh I found that picture you posted...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No I'm not dead

  17. #17
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    guys you saw it here first mathews and bowtech have merged.....

    that should get the rumor mill going huh..........


    I am not sure but i think that is called something like photo shop......and the day you see one of those new fangled bowrecks in my hands......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #18
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Now come on we all know you have been shooting the bowwrecks around the shop Adam just admit it denial is a very bad thing my friend. Just please promise me you will not shoot any more Hoyts.


    "HONDA"

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Greencounty IN
    Posts
    183

    Default New Server

    To show ya how a feeble mind works, I thought this thread was about a new doohicky for puttin them neet little wraps on your bowstring. The new computer server seems to be working okay, but what do I know?
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

  20. #20
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkdfrlife View Post
    To show ya how a feeble mind works, I thought this thread was about a new doohicky for puttin them neet little wraps on your bowstring. The new computer server seems to be working okay, but what do I know?
    Oh gosh Doc now that is funny I almost spit Dr Pepper all over my monitor on that one. Seriously though we are very glad to have you with us even with your feeble mind.


    "HONDA"

Similar Threads

  1. Server Crashing?
    By Dredly in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 05:49 AM
  2. We are on a new server!
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:46 PM
  3. Server Upgrade Tomorrow 7/25/07
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
  4. Server Upgrade coming
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:59 PM
  5. Server hic-up
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •