I recently bought a 60" hickory U Finish bow from bowstick.com. It took 7 days for my order to ship, and I could not get ahold of anyone at the company. Their 800 number doesn't work, and he apparently doesn't like responding to emails. Upon FINALLY recieving my bow (ordered 12/31 and recieved 1/9, and their website says orders ship within 2-3 days), I opened it to find a piece of junk. On the back of the bow, on one limb, I can count a dozen growth rings, and on the other limb I can count five. Any novice bowyer will tell you that cutting through even one growth ring is a big no-no. This particular bow is advertised as coming with an extra long string for tillering, and the string that comes with it, I can't even get it on the stupid thing. It's a good 4 inches short even if the bow was already tillered and I wanted to use it as a shooting string. Nevermind the fact that it is supposed to be an extra long string for tillering! The shaping of the bow is laughable. On one limb, it looks like it has been gouged with a router. I'm not sure if I can take that out. I will probably have to back the bow and do some other serious remedial work to get it remotely functional, but this will never be a good bow. I will never use it for hunting, which is what I purchased it for in the first place.

On bowstick.com, if you go to the "Shipping & Returns" page, you find nothing. NOTHING. So, I'm assuming that this guys likes to take your money, send you a piece of junk and offer no options for returns. I have emailed him (sure can't call him), but I don't expect to hear a response. And I surely don't expect to get a refund if I returned it.

If you are thinking about making a purchase from bowstick.com, I would strongly advise against it. This guy has no business being in business.