You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Red Head Kryptik

My truck's almost paid for, so this is the year I upgrade my bow. I know that the Kryptik is made by Diamond, but the closest thing to it in the Diamond line is the Black Ice, and it doesn't have the same specs, especially the IBO speed. Anybody know anything about the Kryptik?

Quote Originally Posted by MTColl28734 View Post
    My truck's almost paid for, so this is the year I upgrade my bow. I know that the Kryptik is made by Diamond, but the closest thing to it in the Diamond line is the Black Ice, and it doesn't have the same specs, especially the IBO speed. Anybody know anything about the Kryptik?
    I think they used a Diamond Liberty riser and Black Ice cams to make this bow.

I think you may be happier with a Black Ice, or Marquis and should be able to find a deal on last years left over stock.

Default Why is that?

Why would a Black Ice or Marquis be a better choice? I do like the concept of the FLX-Guard on the Black Ice, but other than that, what would be the advantages?

Ultimately, I know I'll have to shoot a bunch of bows to find the one that's "mine". I'm just kinda narrowing the field right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MTColl28734 View Post
    Why would a Black Ice or Marquis be a better choice? I do like the concept of the FLX-Guard on the Black Ice, but other than that, what would be the advantages?

Ultimately, I know I'll have to shoot a bunch of bows to find the one that's "mine". I'm just kinda narrowing the field right now.
    I think both bows are a little more efficient, so they are a little faster, smoother with less vibration and sound.