You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default World Series Of Archery in Ardmore, OK on Thursday Jan 21st

We will be shooting the World Series Of Archery round for league night at the Archers Den in Ardmore, OK on Thursday at 6:30pm. If you live in the area, don't miss out!

I received a phone call from On Target Archery in Canton, TX yesterday and they said their league night is full because of the exctiment from this round! Come out to the Archers Den and see for yourself why this round is so different from any other game you have ever played!

I'm anxious to see if I'm the only old grouch that doesn't like WSOA.

Default most do, some don't

Hoyt1945, I'll be very honest with you, we have had a lot of people shoot this round and had very good feedback! There are a few who don't like it and thats ok. We are doing the best job we can do to promote archery in a positive way! As I mentioned above about the phone call I received, when an archery shops lanes fill up, the archery industry as a whole grows from this. Growing archery is our mission, I won't appolagize for that!

Quote Originally Posted by elkmaster View Post
    Hoyt1945, I'll be very honest with you, we have had a lot of people shoot this round and had very good feedback! There are a few who don't like it and thats ok. We are doing the best job we can do to promote archery in a positive way! As I mentioned above about the phone call I received, when an archery shops lanes fill up, the archery industry as a whole grows from this. Growing archery is our mission, I won't appolagize for that!
    I think it is a good thing if it gets more people shooting. Even if I don't like the format, I will not miss an opportunity to shoot.-- I will have to admit, it seems the archers with less ability enjoy the face and keep coming back.