You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: AT forum

Default AT forum

is the at forum down for every body or is it just me.
    Mathews Z7 Cobra release True Glo 5 pin Sight With optics light Doinker Stabilizer QAD drop away arrow rest and armed with Gold tip arrows with blood runner broadheads.

just you

LOL thanks I've been trying to get on since late last night and the page for some reason won't load. Every thing else I try will load up here myspace ebay and so on what ever. I dunno Got an idea on how to fix this.
    Mathews Z7 Cobra release True Glo 5 pin Sight With optics light Doinker Stabilizer QAD drop away arrow rest and armed with Gold tip arrows with blood runner broadheads.

Well it finaly came on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moore View Post
    Well it finaly came on for me.
    Still down for me, says somthing about being banned.

Not sure what I did, but I never even had a warning or any explaination.

I think I'm in better company over here anyway. Been missing DB and Javi and all.

Default Truly Sad

Quote Originally Posted by sqwert View Post
    Still down for me, says somthing about being banned.

Not sure what I did, but I never even had a warning or any explaination.

I think I'm in better company over here anyway. Been missing DB and Javi and all.
    I agree if they are going to bann someone. They should atleast tell you why!

Same thing happened to me It was nice seeing many from AT at the trade show. Still got lots of friends there. Good forum because of members, just do like I do and read and dont worry about posting. Works for me.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I agree if they are going to bann someone. They should atleast tell you why!

Same thing happened to me It was nice seeing many from AT at the trade show. Still got lots of friends there. Good forum because of members, just do like I do and read and dont worry about posting. Works for me.
    DB
    I think I may have found out why. Seems another member of my family may have gotton a little hot headed and they use the same computer, different user name, but I guess they must not ban the user name.

I hear you about NOT posting, My post count has gone way down over the last year. Too easy to get baited and caught up arguing with idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by sqwert View Post
    I think I may have found out why. Seems another member of my family may have gotton a little hot headed and they use the same computer, different user name, but I guess they must not ban the user name.

I hear you about NOT posting, My post count has gone way down over the last year. Too easy to get baited and caught up arguing with idiots.
    Same thing happened to me !! A guy robbed a liquor store using my gun, wearing my ski mask and drove off in MY car !! It wasn't me, I was framed !!!

Sorry man I'll give you your cut next week. By the way your brakes and shocks are shot. LOL